The Boston Bruins (7-0-1) square off against the Florida Panthers (4-3) at TD Garden on Monday, October 30 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NESN, and BSFL. The Bruins took down the Detroit Red Wings 4-1 in their last outing, while the Panthers are coming off a 3-2 win over the Seattle Kraken.
Bruins vs. Panthers Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Bally Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Bruins vs. Panthers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Bruins and Panthers Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Bruins’ 26 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 14th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Bruins have given up 12 total goals (only 1.5 per game), the fewest in league play.
- Their goal differential (+14) leads the league.
- The five power-play goals the Bruins have scored this season (to rank 16th in the NHL) have come on 29 power-play chances.
- The Bruins’ 17.24% power-play conversion rate ranks 17th in the league.
- The Bruins kill 97.06% of opponent power plays, the top penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Bruins win 50.1% of their faceoffs to rank 17th in the NHL.
- The Bruins shoot 10.2% as a team (16th in the league).
- The Bruins have shut out opponents once this season. They average 18.6 hits and 15.3 blocked shots per game.
Bruins Key Players
- With eight goals and five assists this season, David Pastrnak is one of Boston’s leading contributors (13 points).
- Charlie McAvoy has one goal and seven assists for Boston to compile eight total points (one per game).
- Brad Marchand has created eight points for Boston in eight games this season, scoring on 18.2% of his shots and recording four goals and four assists.
- In four games played this season, Jeremy Swayman (4-0-0) has given up five goals.
Milan Lucic: Lower Body (Out), Jakub Lauko: Face (Out)
- With 20 goals (2.9 per game), the Panthers have the league’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Panthers have one of the best defenses in the league, allowing 20 total goals (2.9 per game), eighth in the league.
- Their 0 goal differential is 16th in the league.
- The Panthers have four power-play goals (on 25 chances), 19th in the NHL.
- The Panthers’ power-play percentage (16) puts them 19th in the league.
- In terms of shorthanded goal, the Panthers have one.
- At 66.67, the Panthers have the 32nd-ranked penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Panthers win 49.6% of faceoffs, 19th-ranked in the NHL.
- With a shooting percentage of 8.4%, the Panthers are 23rd in the league.
- This season, the Panthers have not shut out an opponent.
Panthers Key Players
- Sam Reinhart’s seven goals and two assists in seven games for Florida add up to nine total points on the season.
- Evan Rodrigues has racked up eight points this season, with two goals and six assists.
- Matthew Tkachuk is a key player on offense for Florida with one goal and six assists.
- Anthony Stolarz has a 1-0-0 record this season, with a .964 save percentage (third-best in the league). He has 27 saves, and has given up one goal (1.0 goals against average).
Aaron Ekblad: Shoulder (Out), Brandon Montour: Shoulder (Out), Sam Bennett: Lower Body (Questionable)