The Dallas Stars (4-1-1) host the Columbus Blue Jackets (3-3-2, losers of three straight) at American Airlines Center. The contest on Monday, October 30 starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and BSSWX.
Stars vs. Blue Jackets Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Bally Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Stars vs. Blue Jackets for free with a trial to Fubo!
Stars and Blue Jackets Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Stars’ 16 total goals (2.7 per game) rank 29th in the NHL.
- The Stars have given up 14 total goals (only 2.3 per game), the second-fewest in league action.
- They have the league’s 13th-ranked goal differential at +2.
- The two power-play goals the Stars have scored this season (to rank 30th in the NHL) have come on 18 power-play chances.
- The Stars rank 29th in the league with an 11.11% power-play conversion rate.
- The Stars have the league’s second-best penalty-kill percentage (94.74%).
- The Stars win the eighth-highest percentage of faceoffs in the NHL, 52.2%.
- The Stars connect on 9.1% of their shots (21st in the league).
- The Stars have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 13.7 hits and 16.7 blocked shots per game.
Stars Key Players
- One of Dallas’ top offensive players this season is Joe Pavelski, who has recorded six points in six games.
- Wyatt Johnston has five points (two goals, three assists) to add to the team’s offensive efforts.
- On 17 shots (for one goal) and three assists, Jason Robertson has contributed four points this season.
- In the two games Scott Wedgewood has played this season, his save percentage is .889, 50th in the league.
Jerad Rosburg: Undisclosed (Out)
Blue Jackets Insights
- With 20 goals (2.5 per game), the Blue Jackets have the league’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Blue Jackets’ total of 25 goals conceded (3.1 per game) is 16th in the NHL.
- They have the 25th-ranked goal differential in the league at -5.
- With five power-play goals (on 28 chances), the Blue Jackets are 16th in the NHL.
- The Blue Jackets have the NHL’s 16th-ranked power-play percentage (17.86).
- The 82.14% penalty-kill percentage of the Blue Jackets is 12th in the NHL.
- The Blue Jackets are 24th in faceoff win rate in the NHL (48.6%).
- With a shooting percentage of 7.5%, the Blue Jackets are 27th in the league.
- This season, the Blue Jackets have not shut out an opponent.
Blue Jackets Key Players
- Ivan Provorov has totaled six points (0.8 per game) for Columbus, with zero goals and six assists in eight games (playing 23:21 per game).
- Jack Roslovic has posted six total points (0.8 per game) this campaign. He has two goals and four assists.
- Boone Jenner’s four goals and one assist add up to five points this season.
- Spencer Martin is 1-2-0 in four games this season, conceding 9 goals (2.8 goals against average) with 106 saves and a .922 save percentage (17th in the league).
Blue Jackets Injuries
Daniil Tarasov: Undisclosed (Out), Patrik Laine: Upper Body (Out)