The Arizona Coyotes (3-4), coming off a 5-4 loss to the Los Angeles Kings, host the Chicago Blackhawks (3-5) at Mullett Arena on Monday, October 30 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI+, and SCRIPPS. The Blackhawks defeated the Vegas Golden Knights 4-3 in overtime in their most recent outing.
Coyotes vs. Blackhawks Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Coyotes vs. Blackhawks for free with a trial to Fubo!
Coyotes and Blackhawks Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Coyotes’ 19 total goals (2.7 per game) make them the 24th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Coyotes have allowed 20 total goals (2.9 per game), ranking eighth in league action for the fewest goals against.
- Their -1 goal differential ranks 18th in the league.
- The eight power-play goals the Coyotes have scored this season (seventh-most in the NHL) have come on 30 power-play chances.
- The Coyotes are sixth in the league with a 26.67% power-play conversion rate.
- The Coyotes have the league’s 28th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (72%).
- The Coyotes win 50% of their faceoffs to rank 18th in the NHL.
- The Coyotes have a 9.8% shooting percentage as a team, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Coyotes have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 17.3 hits and 14.4 blocked shots per game.
Coyotes Key Players
- Clayton Keller is one of Arizona’s top contributors this season with eight points. He has averaged 0.6 goals per game, shooting 16%.
- Having scored two goals and adding six assists, Nick Schmaltz is an important piece of the offense for Arizona through seven games.
- With five points through seven games (one goal and four assists), Matias Maccelli has been an important part of Arizona’s offense this season.
- Connor Ingram (1-1-0) has a 3.2 goals against average and a save percentage of .889 for Arizona.
Shea Weber: Ankle (Out), Jakub Voracek: Concussion (Out), Bryan Little: Upper Body (Out For Season), Jason Zucker: Lower Body (Out), Lawson Crouse: Illness (Questionable), Travis Dermott: Illness (Questionable)
- The Blackhawks’ 18 goals on the season (2.2 per game) rank them 25th in the league.
- The Blackhawks’ total of 24 goals conceded (three per game) is 12th in the league.
- Their -6 goal differential is 26th in the league.
- The Blackhawks have three power-play goals (23rd in NHL) on 31 chances.
- The Blackhawks have the league’s 31st-ranked power-play percentage (9.68).
- The Blackhawks have one shorthanded goal (eighth in NHL).
- The Blackhawks’ have the sixth-best penalty kill percentage (88.46).
- The Blackhawks win 39% of faceoffs, 32nd-ranked in the NHL.
- The 8.7% shooting percentage of the Blackhawks is 22nd in the league.
- This season, the Blackhawks have not shut out an opponent.
Blackhawks Key Players
- Corey Perry’s two goals and four assists in eight games for Chicago add up to six total points on the season.
- Connor Bedard has racked up five points this season, with three goals and two assists.
- Chicago’s Ryan Donato is among the leaders on the team with four total points (two goals and two assists).
- Arvid Soderblom has a .912 save percentage (26th in the league), with 83 total saves, giving up eight goals (2.7 goals against average). He has put up a 1-2-0 record this season.
Luke Philp: Achilles (Out), Colin Blackwell: Lower Body (Out), Alex Vlasic: Head (Questionable), Samuel Savoie: Leg (Out), Taylor Hall: Shoulder (Out)