The New York Rangers (6-2) will aim to continue a four-game win streak when they face the Winnipeg Jets (4-3-1) on the road on Monday, October 30 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+ and MSG.
Rangers vs. Jets Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Rangers vs. Jets for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers and Jets Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Rangers’ 25 total goals (3.1 per game) make them the 15th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Rangers are one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, conceding 16 total goals (just two per game) to rank third.
- Their +9 goal differential is fifth-best in the league.
- The 10 power-play goals the Rangers have put up this season are third-best in the NHL (on 29 power-play chances).
- The Rangers have the league’s second-best power-play conversion rate (34.48%).
- The Rangers have capitalized with one shorthanded goal this season (eighth among NHL squads).
- The Rangers’ 82.14% penalty-kill success rate ranks 12th in the league.
- The Rangers win 54.3% of their faceoffs to rank fifth in the NHL.
- The Rangers have an 11% shooting percentage as a team, which ranks 10th in the league.
- The Rangers have earned one shutout this season. Their skaters average 15.9 hits and 16.9 blocked shots per game.
Rangers Key Players
- With four goals and eight assists this season, Artemi Panarin is one of New York’s top contributors (12 points).
- Adam Fox is another of New York’s top contributors currently with 10 total points (three goals and seven assists) to his name.
- Mika Zibanejad has contributed eight points for New York in eight games this season, netting a goal on 4% of his shots and putting up one goal and seven assists.
- In three games played this season, Jonathan Quick (2-0-0) has given up one goal.
Ryan Lindgren: Upper Body (Questionable)
- The Jets’ 27 goals on the season (3.4 per game) rank them 12th in the league.
- The Jets give up 3.4 goals per game (27 in total), 23rd in the league.
- Their 0 goal differential is 16th in the league.
- The Jets have four power-play goals (on 31 chances), 19th in the NHL.
- The Jets have the league’s 24th-ranked power-play percentage (12.9).
- This season, the Jets have two shorthanded goals (fourth in NHL).
- The Jets’ have the 27th-ranked penalty kill percentage (72.41%).
- The Jets win 48.1% of faceoffs, 25th-ranked in the NHL.
- The 10% shooting percentage of the Jets is 17th in the league.
- The Jets have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Jets Key Players
- Mason Appleton has collected three goals and four assists in eight games for Winnipeg, good for seven points.
- Joshua Morrissey has collected seven points this season, with one goal and six assists.
- Winnipeg’s Kyle Connor is among the leaders on the team with seven total points (five goals and two assists).
- Laurent Brossoit has a 0-1-1 record this season, with an .873 save percentage (58th in the league). He has 48 saves, and has conceded seven goals (3.4 goals against average).
Ville Heinola: Ankle (Out), Gabriel Vilardi: Knee (Out)