The No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (5-0) take on a fellow ACC opponent when they host the Syracuse Orange (4-2) on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium.
Florida State is putting up 430.2 yards per game on offense, which ranks 44th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the Seminoles rank 84th, surrendering 383.4 yards per game. Syracuse ranks 42nd in the FBS with 33.0 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 29th with 19.0 points given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
Here we will dig into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ABC.
Florida State vs. Syracuse Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Tallahassee, Florida
- Venue: Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
How to Watch Week 7 Games
- Tulane vs Memphis
- Iowa State vs Cincinnati
- Georgia vs Vanderbilt
- Indiana vs Michigan
- Arkansas vs Alabama
- Georgia Southern vs James Madison
- Stanford vs Colorado
Florida State vs. Syracuse Key Statistics
|430.2 (80th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||423.0 (40th)|
|383.4 (37th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||355.0 (69th)|
|174.6 (45th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||174.2 (46th)|
|255.6 (51st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.8 (60th)|
|3 (4th)||Turnovers (Rank)||10 (91st)|
|6 (97th)||Takeaways (Rank)||12 (11th)|
Florida State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Travis has thrown for 1,188 yards (237.6 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 64.1% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes compared to one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 119 rushing yards on 33 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Trey Benson has carried the ball 53 times for a team-high 419 yards on the ground and has found the end zone six times. He’s also tacked on nine catches for 93 yards (18.6 per game).
- This season, Lawrance Toafili has carried the ball 25 times for 135 yards (27.0 per game) and one touchdown, while also racking up 81 yards through the air.
- Johnny Wilson’s 357 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 36 times and has collected 20 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Keon Coleman has caught 20 passes while averaging 55.6 yards per game and scoring six touchdowns.
- Jaheim Bell has racked up 10 catches for 151 yards, an average of 30.2 yards per game. He’s scored two times as a receiver this season.
Syracuse Stats Leaders
- Garrett Shrader has been a dual threat for Syracuse this season. He has 1,277 passing yards (212.8 per game) while completing 64.6% of his passes. He’s thrown eight touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 368 yards (61.3 ypg) on 71 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, LeQuint Allen, has carried the ball 86 times for 401 yards (66.8 per game) with seven touchdowns. He’s also caught 20 passes for 141 yards and one touchdown.
- Umari Hatcher leads his squad with 310 receiving yards on 19 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Donovan Brown has 22 receptions (on 33 targets) for a total of 298 yards (49.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Damien Alford’s 30 targets have resulted in 18 catches for 282 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Florida State or Syracuse gear!