The Army Black Knights (4-6) host the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-3) at Michie Stadium on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
This matchup will be available on CBS Sports.
When is Coastal Carolina vs. Army and when does it start?
This matchup between the Chanticleers and Black Knights is scheduled on Saturday, November 18, 2023. You should expect the kickoff at 12:00 PM ET.
Where to watch Coastal Carolina vs. Army
The Chanticleers and Black Knights will take to the gridiron at Michie Stadium for this matchup on November 18, and if you would like to see the game live, get your tickets now from Vivid Seats!
What channel is the game on?
You can catch this game live on CBS Sports.
Watch the Coastal Carolina vs. Army live stream on Fubo
Coastal Carolina vs. Army Game Preview
Coastal Carolina Stats & Insights
- In their last game, the Chanticleers defeated the Texas State Bobcats 31-23.
- Coastal Carolina is averaging 438.2 yards per game on offense, which ranks 31st in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the Chanticleers rank 63rd, allowing 371.4 yards per game.
- The Chanticleers are averaging 266.9 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 35th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, they rank 57th, giving up 221.4 passing yards per game.
- Coastal Carolina is totaling 171.3 rushing yards per game on offense this year (52nd in the FBS), and is allowing 150.0 rushing yards per game (68th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Chanticleers rank 48th in scoring offense (30.1 points per game) and 41st in scoring defense (21.2 points allowed per game) this season.
Army Stats & Insights
- The Chanticleers knocked off the Texas State Bobcats 31-23 in their most recent outing.
- Army’s offense has been a bottom-25 unit in total offense this season, generating 309.1 total yards per game, which ranks 12th-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 57th with 368.0 total yards allowed per contest.
- The Black Knights rank third-worst in passing yards per game on offense (114.2), but at least they’ve been shutting down opposing offenses on defense, ranking 15th-best in passing yards surrendered per game (182.1).
- Army ranks 13th-worst in rushing yards allowed per game on defense (185.9), but at least it has been excelling on offense, ranking 22nd-best in rushing yards per game (194.9).
- The Black Knights rank 19th-worst in points per game (20.1), but they’ve been better defensively, ranking 44th in the FBS with 22.1 points ceded per contest.
Coastal Carolina Key Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 1,919 yards (274.1 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 67.4% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Braydon Bennett has carried the ball 81 times for a team-high 371 yards (41.2 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 151 yards (16.8 per game).
- This season Ethan Vasko has piled up 273 yards (45.5 per game) on 37 attempts with one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney’s 763 receiving yards (76.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 54 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Jared Brown has put together a 605-yard season so far (60.5 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 47 passes.
- Jameson Tucker’s 14 catches are good enough for 294 yards (32.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Army Key Players to Watch
- Bryson Daily has been a dual threat to lead Army in both passing and rushing. He has 859 passing yards (95.4 ypg), completing 50.5% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 727 yards (80.8 ypg) on 166 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- This season Kanye Udoh has collected 436 yards (48.4 per game) on 86 carries with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Alston’s team-leading 266 receiving yards (66.5 yards per game) have come on nine receptions with two touchdowns.
- Noah Short has caught 18 passes for 252 yards (28.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Casey Reynolds’ 13 receptions are good enough for 205 yards (29.3 ypg).