The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-1) take on a fellow SEC opponent when they host the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-4) on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
Alabama ranks 90th in total offense this season (360 yards per game), but has been shining on defense, ranking 18th-best in the FBS with 360 yards allowed per game. With 31.3 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, Arkansas ranks 53rd in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 68th, giving up 25.3 points per contest.
In the article below, we’ll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN.
Alabama vs. Arkansas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
How to Watch Week 7 Games
- Iowa State vs Cincinnati
- Stanford vs Colorado
- Georgia vs Vanderbilt
- Syracuse vs Florida State
- Georgia Southern vs James Madison
- Tulane vs Memphis
- Indiana vs Michigan
Alabama vs. Arkansas Key Statistics
|360 (77th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332.8 (101st)|
|299.5 (29th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||340.7 (59th)|
|143.7 (83rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||111.5 (115th)|
|216.3 (86th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||221.3 (82nd)|
|6 (35th)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (47th)|
|9 (39th)||Takeaways (Rank)||11 (17th)|
Alabama Stats Leaders
- Jalen Milroe has thrown for 1,159 yards (193.2 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 67.6% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 158 rushing yards on 57 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jase McClellan has carried the ball 79 times for a team-high 371 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- Roydell Williams has been handed the ball 54 times this year and racked up 251 yards (41.8 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jermaine Burton’s team-leading 386 yards as a receiver have come on 17 catches (out of 23 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Isaiah Bond has caught 19 passes for 275 yards (45.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Amari Niblack has a total of 170 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing nine passes and scoring two touchdowns.
Arkansas Stats Leaders
- K.J. Jefferson has compiled 1,300 yards (216.7 ypg) while completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 136 yards with one touchdown.
- AJ Green has rushed for 195 yards on 32 carries so far this year while scoring two times on the ground.
- Rashod Dubinion has compiled 187 yards on 51 carries with one touchdown.
- Andrew Armstrong leads his squad with 437 receiving yards on 35 catches with four touchdowns.
- Luke Hasz has recorded 253 receiving yards (42.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 16 receptions.
- Isaac TeSlaa’s 32 targets have resulted in 15 catches for 181 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Alabama or Arkansas gear!