The James Madison Dukes (5-0) face a fellow Sun Belt opponent when they host the Georgia Southern Eagles (4-1) on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field.
Offensively, James Madison ranks 40th in the FBS with 33.2 points per game. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 49th in points allowed (349.8 points allowed per contest). Georgia Southern is generating 35 points per contest on offense this season (27th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 20.2 points per game (36th-ranked) on defense.
Below in this article, we give all the info you need to know about how to view this game on ESPN2.
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
How to Watch Week 7 Games
- Stanford vs Colorado
- Arkansas vs Alabama
- Iowa State vs Cincinnati
- Tulane vs Memphis
- Syracuse vs Florida State
- Georgia vs Vanderbilt
- Indiana vs Michigan
James Madison vs. Georgia Southern Key Statistics
|James Madison||Georgia Southern|
|402 (99th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||471.6 (56th)|
|349.8 (26th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||360.4 (30th)|
|160.4 (60th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||134.6 (93rd)|
|241.6 (66th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||337 (9th)|
|7 (47th)||Turnovers (Rank)||10 (91st)|
|8 (58th)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (26th)|
James Madison Stats Leaders
- Jordan McCloud has 1,173 yards passing for James Madison, completing 64.5% of his passes and recording 11 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 108 rushing yards (21.6 ypg) on 35 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kaelon Black has 365 rushing yards on 73 carries. He’s also tacked on 13 catches for 106 yards (21.2 per game) and one touchdown via the passing game.
- Ty Son Lawton has carried the ball 43 times for 209 yards (41.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown’s 373 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 33 times and has registered 16 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Elijah Sarratt has caught 19 passes for 280 yards (56 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Zach Horton has a total of 143 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in six throws and scoring two touchdowns.
Georgia Southern Stats Leaders
- Davis Brin has racked up 1,611 yards (322.2 ypg) while completing 69.7% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, OJ Arnold, has carried the ball 36 times for 269 yards (53.8 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Jalen White has run for 261 yards across 45 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Khaleb Hood paces his squad with 414 receiving yards on 39 catches with three touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr. has recorded 371 receiving yards (74.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 36 receptions.
- Dalen Cobb has racked up 221 reciving yards (44.2 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed James Madison or Georgia Southern gear!