The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-3) and the Iowa State Cyclones (3-3) square off on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Nippert Stadium in a clash of Big 12 foes.
Cincinnati is compiling 30 points per game on offense (65th in the FBS), and ranks 62nd defensively with 24 points allowed per game. With 21.8 points per game on offense, Iowa State ranks 107th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 46th, surrendering 21.7 points per game.
Read below where we dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Cincinnati vs. Iowa State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
How to Watch Week 7 Games
- Georgia vs Vanderbilt
- Tulane vs Memphis
- Syracuse vs Florida State
- Stanford vs Colorado
- Arkansas vs Alabama
- Indiana vs Michigan
- Georgia Southern vs James Madison
Cincinnati vs. Iowa State Key Statistics
|490 (49th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323 (108th)|
|328.4 (18th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||348.5 (64th)|
|220.2 (10th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||116.3 (109th)|
|269.8 (39th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||206.7 (93rd)|
|8 (65th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16th)|
|7 (81st)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (26th)|
Cincinnati Stats Leaders
- Emory Jones has thrown for 1,226 yards, completing 62.1% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 280 yards (56 ypg) on 69 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Corey Kiner has racked up 405 yards on 76 carries while finding paydirt two times as a runner.
- Xzavier Henderson has hauled in 30 receptions for 414 yards (82.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Braden Smith has reeled in 17 passes while averaging 54 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Dee Wiggins has been the target of 25 passes and compiled 14 receptions for 193 yards, an average of 38.6 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Iowa State Stats Leaders
- Rocco Becht has racked up 1,223 yards (203.8 ypg) while completing 60% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes with five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 63 yards with one touchdown.
- Eli Sanders is his team’s leading rusher with 43 carries for 211 yards, or 35.2 per game. He’s found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Abu Sama III has racked up 192 yards (on 38 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Jaylin Noel has collected 31 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 284 (47.3 yards per game). He’s been targeted 48 times and has two touchdowns.
- Jayden Higgins has put up a 266-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He’s caught 17 passes on 29 targets.
- Daniel Jackson’s 11 grabs (on 15 targets) have netted him 173 yards (28.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cincinnati or Iowa State gear!