Big Ten foes meet when the No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (6-0) and the Indiana Hoosiers (2-3) square off on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Michigan Stadium.
Michigan has been a handful for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (16th-best with 37.3 points per game) and scoring defense (best with 6.7 points allowed per game) this year. Indiana has been sputtering on offense, ranking 20th-worst in the FBS with 20.8 points per game. It has been better on the other side of the ball, allowing 24.4 points per contest (65th-ranked).
For more details on this game, including where and how to watch on FOX, read on.
Michigan vs. Indiana Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Michigan Stadium
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
How to Watch Week 7 Games
- Tulane vs Memphis
- Georgia Southern vs James Madison
- Stanford vs Colorado
- Iowa State vs Cincinnati
- Syracuse vs Florida State
- Arkansas vs Alabama
- Georgia vs Vanderbilt
Michigan vs. Indiana Key Statistics
|414.8 (47th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.2 (123rd)|
|233.3 (7th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||368.2 (33rd)|
|185.2 (38th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||110.2 (116th)|
|229.7 (72nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||224 (78th)|
|5 (16th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16th)|
|8 (58th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (97th)|
Michigan Stats Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has thrown for 1,290 yards (215 ypg) to lead Michigan, completing 77.6% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 133 rushing yards on 20 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Blake Corum has carried the ball 83 times for a team-high 494 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 10 times.
- Donovan Edwards has piled up 177 yards on 51 attempts. He’s grabbed 16 passes for 128 yards (21.3 per game), as well.
- Roman Wilson’s team-high 382 yards as a receiver have come on 22 receptions (out of 29 targets) with eight touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has caught 18 passes for 342 yards (57 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Colston Loveland has a total of 205 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 16 throws and scoring one touchdown.
Indiana Stats Leaders
- Tayven Jackson leads Indiana with 862 yards on 71-of-115 passing with two touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Jaylin Lucas is his team’s leading rusher with 49 carries for 212 yards, or 42.4 per game. He’s found the end zone two times on the ground, as well. Lucas has also chipped in with 19 catches for 140 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Christian Turner has rushed for 177 yards on 40 carries with two touchdowns.
- Cam Camper’s 249 receiving yards (49.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions on 20 targets with one touchdown.
- Donaven McCulley has 18 receptions (on 23 targets) for a total of 208 yards (41.6 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Omar Cooper Jr.’s 20 targets have resulted in 11 grabs for 144 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Michigan or Indiana gear!