SEC opponents match up when the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (6-0) and the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-5) play on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at FirstBank Stadium.
Georgia has been surging on both offense and defense, ranking 10th-best in scoring offense (40.7 points per game) and 10th-best in scoring defense (13 points allowed per game). Vanderbilt has not been getting things done defensively, ranking 16th-worst with 34 points surrendered per game. It has been more productive offensively, compiling 28.9 points per contest (74th-ranked).
We dive into all of the info you need before this contest starts below, including how to watch on CBS.
Georgia vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
How to Watch Week 7 Games
- Tulane vs Memphis
- Georgia Southern vs James Madison
- Indiana vs Michigan
- Stanford vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Florida State
- Arkansas vs Alabama
- Iowa State vs Cincinnati
Georgia vs. Vanderbilt Key Statistics
|503 (10th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||367 (38th)|
|269.8 (15th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||421.1 (129th)|
|152.5 (69th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||92.6 (124th)|
|350.5 (5th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||274.4 (37th)|
|7 (47th)||Turnovers (Rank)||13 (125th)|
|8 (58th)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (26th)|
Georgia Stats Leaders
- Carson Beck has 1,891 pass yards for Georgia, completing 73.5% of his passes and recording 11 touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Daijun Edwards, has carried the ball 60 times for 314 yards (52.3 per game), scoring five times.
- Kendall Milton has carried the ball 31 times for 143 yards (23.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers’ 544 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 49 times and has collected 37 catches and four touchdowns.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has put together a 325-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 17 passes on 23 targets.
- Rara Thomas’ 14 catches are good enough for 230 yards and one touchdown.
Vanderbilt Stats Leaders
- AJ Swann leads Vanderbilt with 1,251 yards on 92-of-173 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Patrick Smith has run the ball 59 times for 246 yards, with two touchdowns.
- Sedrick Alexander has been given 52 carries and totaled 208 yards with three touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard’s 550 receiving yards (78.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 catches on 64 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has racked up 307 receiving yards (43.9 yards per game) on 26 receptions.
- London Humphreys has racked up 299 reciving yards (42.7 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia or Vanderbilt gear!