North Texas vs. Temple: Free Live Stream, TV Channel, How to Watch
The North Texas Mean Green (2-3) have home advantage in an AAC clash versus the Temple Owls (2-4) at Apogee Stadium on Saturday, October 14, 2023. Check out the story below for all the info you need to know, including how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch North Texas vs. Temple
- Game Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: FUBO
- Venue: DATCU Stadium
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
North Texas and Temple Stats
- Temple has allowed 34 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 33.8 North Texas has scored.
- The Mean Green are 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when the team puts up more than 34 points.
- North Texas has turned the ball over nine times this season, while Temple has two takeaways.
- Temple is averaging 16.6 fewer points per game (23.2) than North Texas is allowing (39.8).
- This season North Texas has forced seven turnovers, compared to the 10 times Temple has turned the ball over.
North Texas Players to Watch
- This year Chandler Rogers has 1,112 passing yards (222.4 yards per game) while going 83-for-131 (63.4%) and throwing eight touchdowns with one interception. He has tacked on 136 rushing yards and three touchdowns, averaging 27.2 yards per game.
- Ayo Adeyi has rushed for a team-best 417 yards (83.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Isaiah Johnson has 154 rushing yards on 27 carries, and two touchdowns.
- Jay Maclin has 19 catches (on 35 targets) and leads the team with 424 receiving yards (84.8 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns has contributed with 255 yards, on 25 catches. He averages 51 receiving yards per game.
- Damon Ward Jr. has racked up 176 yards on 11 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 35.2 yards per game.
- This season Mazin Richards leads the team with two sacks and has added three TFL and 15 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Logan Wilson has racked up 29 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- This season John Davis Jr. leads the team with one interception and has added six tackles and two passes defended.
Temple Players to Watch
- This campaign, E.J. Warner has collected 1,741 passing yards (290.2 per game) while completing 153 of 272 passes (56.2%), with 12 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Joquez Smith has churned out a team-best 244 rushing yards (40.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Darvon Hubbard has 153 yards on 37 carries (25.5 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 16 catches for 193 yards.
- Amad Anderson Jr. has 25 catches (41 targets) and paces his team with 372 receiving yards (62 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- David Martin-Robinson’s stat line this year shows 23 catches for 288 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 48 receiving yards per game.
- Dante Wright is averaging 41.7 yards per game, with 20 catches for 250 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Jordan Magee has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, recording two sacks, five TFL and 40 tackles.
- Tywan Francis has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 39 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended in six games this season.