MAC opponents meet when the Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-3) and the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-5) square off on Saturday, October 14, 2023 at Rynearson Stadium.
Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Eastern Michigan vs. Kent State
- Game Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rynearson Stadium
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Eastern Michigan and Kent State Stats
- Kent State has allowed its opponents to score 35.3 points per game, 17.8 more than the 17.5 Eastern Michigan is scoring per contest.
- This season Kent State has forced five turnovers, compared to the six times Eastern Michigan has turned the ball over.
- Eastern Michigan has allowed an average of 20.3 points per game, seven more than the 13.3 Kent State has scored.
- Kent State has turned the ball over four times this year, while Eastern Michigan has nine takeaways.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- This season Austin Smith has 834 passing yards (139 yards per game) while going 85-for-139 (61.2%) and connecting on five touchdowns with three interceptions. He has added 100 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 16.7 yards per game.
- Jaylon Jackson has put up a team-best 297 yards (49.5 YPG) and scored one touchdown.
- So far this season Samson Evans has rushed for 284 yards (47.3 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Tanner Knue has been targeted 39 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 210 yards (35 ypg) while also scoring two touchdowns.
- JB Mitchell III has 18 catches for 174 yards (29 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hamze Elzayat has caught eight passes for 157 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- This season Mikah Coleman leads the team with three sacks and has added three TFL and nine tackles.
- This season Joseph Sparacio has collected 27 tackles, one TFL, and one sack, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Bennett Walker leads the team with three interceptions and has added five tackles and three passes defended.
Kent State Players to Watch
- Michael Alaimo has thrown for 870 yards while completing 57.4% of his passes, with two touchdowns and four interceptions (145 yards per game).
- Gavin Garcia has churned out a team-best 337 rushing yards (56.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaylen Thomas has 146 yards on 40 carries (24.3 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- Chrishon McCray has reeled in 25 passes for a team best 327 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 42 times, and averages 54.5 yards per game.
- Trell Harris has also contributed 13 catches for 233 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 23 times, and averages 38.8 receiving yards.
- Jameel Gardner Jr. has totaled 121 yards on nine receptions, averaging 20.2 yards per game.
- CJ West has two sacks to lead the team, and has also added three TFL and 13 tackles.
- Devin Nicholson has collected 42 tackles and three TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Jalani Williams has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 15 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended.