How to Watch Liberty Flames vs. Bowling Green Falcons: Free Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time
The Liberty Flames (0-0) host the Bowling Green Falcons (0-0) at Williams Stadium on Saturday, September 2, 2023.
Liberty averaged 389.3 yards per game on offense last season (66th in the FBS), and it ranked 36th defensively with 346.3 yards allowed per game. Bowling Green totaled 334.4 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 108th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 103rd, giving up 419.6 yards per game.
See how to watch this game on CBS Sports Network in the article below.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Bowling Green vs. Liberty Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Venue: Williams Stadium
Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Bowling Green vs. Liberty Key Statistics (2022)
|334.4 (98th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.3 (59th)|
|419.6 (111th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||346.3 (44th)|
|99.1 (121st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||172.8 (51st)|
|235.3 (62nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||216.5 (87th)|
|22 (107th)||Turnovers (Rank)||27 (126th)|
|23 (17th)||Takeaways (Rank)||24 (13th)|
Bowling Green Stats Leaders (2022)
- Matt McDonald threw for an average of 205.1 pass yards per game and tossed 22 touchdowns last season.
- Jaison Patterson averaged 45.1 rushing yards and scored one rushing touchdown.
- Jamal Johnson ran for 247 yards a year ago.
- Odieu Hiliare was targeted 7.3 times per game and piled up 763 receiving yards and six touchdowns over the course of 2022.
- Tyrone Broden averaged 38.9 receiving yards on 4.6 targets per game in 2022, scoring seven touchdowns.
- Christian Sims worked his way to two receiving touchdowns and 458 receiving yards (35.2 ypg) last season.
Liberty Stats Leaders (2022)
- Johnathan Bennett’s previous season stat line: 1,534 passing yards (118 per game), 130-for-223 (58.3%), 12 touchdowns and nine picks. He also rushed for 181 yards on 76 carries with two rushing TDs.
- Last season Dae Dae Hunter took 129 carries for 850 yards (65.4 per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Shedro Louis ran for 529 yards on 122 carries (40.7 yards per game), with eight rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Demario Douglas grabbed 78 passes (on 116 targets) for 993 yards (76.4 per game). He also found the end zone six times.
- Noah Frith amassed 424 yards on 24 grabs with one touchdown. He was targeted 50 times, and averaged 32.6 receiving yards per game.
- CJ Yarbrough’s stat line last season: 221 receiving yards, 16 catches, two touchdowns, on 29 targets.