How to Watch San Jose State Spartans vs. Oregon State Beavers: Free Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time
The San Jose State Spartans (0-1) are home against the No. 18 Oregon State Beavers (0-0) on Sunday, September 3, 2023 at CEFCU Stadium. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch San Jose State vs. Oregon State
- Game Date: Sunday, September 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Field: CEFCU Stadium
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Oregon State and San Jose State Stats (2022)
- Oregon State racked up 32.2 points per game last season, 10.2 more than San Jose State gave up per outing (22).
- The Beavers had 18 giveaways last year, while the Spartans had 19 takeaways.
- San Jose State scored 27.4 points per game last year, 7.4 more than Oregon State allowed.
- The Beavers forced eight more turnovers last season (17) than the Spartans committed (9).
Oregon State Top 2022 Performers
- Ben Gulbranson racked up 1,455 passing yards (111.9 per game) with a 62.4% completion percentage last year, while throwing for nine touchdowns with five interceptions.
- A season ago Damien Martinez racked up 982 rushing yards (75.5 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Last year Deshaun Fenwick ran for 553 yards on 114 carries (42.5 yards per game), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Tre’Shaun Harrison was targeted 80 times and notched 52 catches for 604 yards and four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould tacked on 27 catches for 457 yards and three touchdowns.
- Tyjon Lindsey caught 30 passes on 44 targets for 317 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.4 yards per game.
- Riley Sharp put together an impressive stat line of three sacks, two TFL and 11 tackles last year.
- Omar Speights’ 2022 campaign saw him total 67 tackles and seven TFL.
- Ryan Cooper Jr. picked off three passes while adding 36 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and three passes defended a season ago.
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro has 198 passing yards (198 per game), three touchdowns. He also has 52 rushing yards on 10 carries.
- Quali Conley has run for a team-leading 108 yards on six attempts (108 yards per game). He also averages 17 receiving yards per game, grabbing two passes for 17 yards.
- Nick Nash has been targeted eight times and has six catches, leading his team with 89 yards (89 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Charles Ross has been targeted six times, and tacked on 62 yards (on five catches).
- Malikhi Miller is averaging 18 receiving yards per game, racking up one reception (three targets) for 18 yards.
- Tre Smith has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected two TFL and five tackles.
- Bryun Parham has collected nine tackles and 0.5 sacks, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.