How to Watch the Iowa vs. Utah State Game: Streaming & TV Info
The No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (0-0) host the Utah State Aggies (0-0) at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, September 2, 2023. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
How to Watch Iowa vs. Utah State
- Game Date: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Kinnick Stadium
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Iowa and Utah State Stats (2022)
- Iowa racked up 13.5 fewer points per game (17.7) than Utah State surrendered (31.2) last year.
- The Hawkeyes had 17 turnovers last year, equal to the number of takeaways for the Aggies.
- Utah State put an average of 22.2 points on the board last year, 8.9 more than the 13.3 Iowa allowed.
- The Aggies committed four more turnovers last season (27) than the Hawkeyes forced (23).
Iowa Top 2022 Performers
- Spencer Petras recorded 1,725 passing yards (132.7 per game) with a 55.9% completion percentage last season, while throwing for five touchdowns with five interceptions.
- A season ago Kaleb Johnson picked up 774 rushing yards (59.5 per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Last season Leshon Williams ran for 413 yards on 117 carries (31.8 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Sam LaPorta was targeted 92 times and recorded 58 catches for 656 yards with one touchdown.
- Luke Lachey’s stat line last year showed 28 catches for 398 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 30.6 yards per game.
- Nico Ragaini totaled 388 receiving yards on 34 catches with one TD.
- Deontae Craig put together an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, seven TFL and 24 tackles last year.
- Jack Campbell racked up 92 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and two interceptions over his last campaign.
- Last season, Cooper DeJean hauled in five interceptions and added 55 tackles, three TFL, and five passes defended.
Utah State Top 2022 Performers
- Last year Cooper Legas put up 1,499 passing yards (115.3 per game) while going 135-for-222 (60.8%) and throwing for 11 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. He added 303 rushing yards on 108 carries and two TDs.
- Calvin Tyler Jr. took 253 carries for 1,122 rushing yards a season ago (86.3 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Robert Briggs amassed 353 rushing yards on 74 carries with one touchdown on the ground last season.
- Last season Brian Cobbs reeled in 75 passes for 893 yards (68.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Terrell Vaughn tacked on 57 catches for 654 yards and five touchdowns. He was targeted 83 times, and posted 50.3 receiving yards per game.
- Justin McGriff racked up 450 yards on 31 catches with four touchdowns in 2022.
- Daniel Grzesiak showed out with an impressive stat line of 8.5 sacks, eight TFL and 36 tackles.
- AJ Vongphachanh’s 2022 campaign saw him total 75 tackles, six TFL, and two sacks.
- Ike Larsen picked off four passes while adding 25 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended a season ago.