One of the top receivers in the NFL will be featured when Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
The Saints are compiling 314.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 10th, giving up 288 yards per contest. With 19.3 points per game on offense, the Buccaneers rank 19th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank ninth, allowing 19.7 points per contest.
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Saints vs. Buccaneers
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: Watch on FOX
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Saints vs. Buccaneers: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, New Orleans has a 3-2 record against Tampa Bay.
- The Saints and the Buccaneers hold an even record ATS (1-1) the last five times they have met, while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the point total.
- New Orleans has outscored Tampa Bay 119 points to 92 in the past five games.
Saints’ 2023 Schedule
|9/18/2023||at Carolina||W 20-17||ESPN|
|9/24/2023||at Green Bay||L 18-17||FOX|
|10/8/2023||at New England||–||CBS|
|10/19/2023||Jacksonville||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/21/2023||at Los Angeles||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/31/2023||at Tampa Bay||–||FOX|
Saints Stats & Insights
- The Saints are averaging 314.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 10th, allowing 288 yards per contest.
- New Orleans ranks 15th in pass offense (221.3 passing yards per game) and eighth in pass defense (188.3 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Saints are totaling 93.3 rushing yards per game on offense (21st in the NFL), and they rank 10th on the other side of the ball with 99.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- New Orleans ranks ninth in the league with a +2 turnover margin after forcing 5 turnovers (seventh in the NFL) while committing three (10th in the NFL).
Saints Key Players
- With 22 receptions for 302 yards and zero touchdowns, Chris Olave has been a big piece of the Saints’ passing offense in 2023.
- Derek Carr has hit the gridiron for three games in 2023, and he’s totaled 636 passing yards, two touchdowns, two interceptions and a 65.5% completion percentage.
- Rashid Shaheed has been a key piece of the Saints’ aerial attack in 2023, accumulating nine receptions for 152 yards and one touchdown.
Buccaneers’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Minnesota||W 20-17||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at New Orleans||–||FOX|
|10/26/2023||at Buffalo||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|11/19/2023||at San Francisco||–||FOX|
|12/17/2023||at Green Bay||–||FOX|
Buccaneers Stats & Insights
- The Buccaneers rank 24th with 284.3 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 22nd with 359 total yards ceded per contest on defense.
- From an offensive angle, Tampa Bay is putting up 206.3 passing yards per game (19th-ranked). It ranks 24th in the NFL defensively (256 passing yards given up per game).
- In terms of rushing, the Buccaneers rank 26th in the NFL on offense (78 rushing yards per game) and 12th on defense (103 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- Tampa Bay has produced seven forced turnovers this season and have turned it over two times, resulting in a +5 turnover margin, which ranks second-best in the NFL.
Buccaneers Key Players
- In three games, Evans has 17 receptions for 297 yards (99 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In three games, Baker Mayfield has thrown for 636 yards (212 per game), with four touchdowns and one interception, and a completion percentage of 66.7%.
- In three games, Rachaad White has run for 150 yards (50 per game) and one TD.