The New Orleans Saints (2-0) hit the road to match up against the Green Bay Packers (1-1) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
How to Watch Packers vs. Saints
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Green Bay and New Orleans Stats
- The Packers scored just 1.5 more points per game (21.8) than the Saints gave up (20.3) last season.
- New Orleans collected just 2.7 fewer yards per game (333.8) than Green Bay allowed per matchup (336.5) last year.
- Last season the Packers turned the ball over 22 times, eight more than the Saints’ takeaways (14).
- The Saints racked up just 2.4 fewer points per game (19.4) than the Packers gave up (21.8) last year.
- New Orleans averaged just 2.7 fewer yards per game (333.8) than Green Bay gave up (336.5) per outing last season.
- The Saints turned the ball over 25 times last season, one more turnover than the Packers forced (24).
Packers Impact Players
- Aaron Jones rushed for 1,121 yards (65.9 per game) and two touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- In the passing game, Jones scored five touchdowns, with 59 receptions for 395 yards.
- A.J. Dillon also had 28 receptions for 206 yards and zero TDs.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs scored three TDs, hauling in 42 balls for 425 yards (32.7 per game).
- In 17 games last year, Quay Walker recorded 1.5 sacks to go with five TFL and 119 tackles.
- Rasul Douglas totaled one sack to go with four TFL, 76 tackles, and four interceptions in 17 games.
Packers Injuries: RB Aaron Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Christian Watson: Questionable (Hamstring), OL Elgton Jenkins: Out (Knee), CB Jaire Alexander: Questionable (Back), OT David Bakhtiari: Questionable (Nir – rest), LB Lukas Van Ness: Questionable (Elbow), S Zayne Anderson: Out (Hamstring)
Saints Impact Players
- To go along with his 3,522 passing yards and 60.8% completion percentage last season for the Raiders, Derek Carr connected on 24 touchdowns against 14 interceptions.
- As a runner, Taysom Hill rushed for 575 yards (6 YPC) and seven touchdowns.
- Juwan Johnson was targeted 65 times leading to 42 receptions, 508 yards and seven touchdowns in 16 games.
- Demario Davis played in 17 games, collecting 6.5 sacks to go with 10 TFL, 109 tackles, and one interception.
- Cameron Jordan accumulated 8.5 sacks to go along with 13 TFL and 66 tackles in 16 games.
Saints Injuries: RB Jamaal Williams: Out (Hamstring), QB Taysom Hill: Limited Participation In Practice (Knee), TE Foster Moreau: Out (Ankle), CB Paulson Adebo: Out (Hamstring), S Ugo Amadi: Questionable (Knee), DB Jordan Howden: Full Participation In Practice (Finger), RB Kendre Miller: Limited Participation In Practice (Hamstring)
Packers vs. Saints Stats
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||21.8 (14)||19.4 (22)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.8 (17)||20.3 (9)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (12)||5.9 (8)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6 (28)||5.2 (2)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||22 (14)||25 (27)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||24 (11)||14 (30)|