How to Watch Patriots vs. Saints: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 5
Star pass-catcher Hunter Henry and the New England Patriots face the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET, at Gillette Stadium.
While the Patriots’ defense ranks 21st with 24.3 points allowed per game, they’ve been a little less successful on offense, ranking third-worst (13.8 points per game). The Saints are posting 15.5 points per game on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 19 points per contest (ninth-ranked) on defense.
We will dig into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on TV.
How to Watch Patriots vs. Saints
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
What to Know
Patriots vs. Saints: Head-to-Head
- New England has beaten New Orleans four times in the past five matchups.
- New England has outscored New Orleans 141 points to 119 in the past five games.
Patriots’ 2023 Schedule
|9/24/2023||at New York||W 15-10||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at Dallas||L 38-3||FOX|
|10/15/2023||at Las Vegas||–||CBS|
|11/26/2023||at New York||–||FOX|
|12/7/2023||at Pittsburgh||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/24/2023||at Denver||–||NFL Network|
Patriots Stats & Insights
- The Patriots are putting up 320.3 yards per game offensively this year (19th in NFL), and they are giving up 297 yards per game (10th) on defense.
- New England is averaging 226.8 passing yards per game on offense this season (13th in NFL), and is giving up 196 passing yards per game (10th) on defense.
- The Patriots are compiling 93.5 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 23rd in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 11th, allowing 101 rushing yards per game.
- New England has the 27th-ranked turnover margin in the league at -5, forcing two turnovers (29th in NFL) while turning it over seven times (25th in NFL).
Patriots Key Players
- In four games for the Patriots, Mac Jones has led the offense with 898 yards (224.5 yards per game) while recording five touchdowns, four interceptions and a 63.7% completion percentage.
- As part of the Patriots’ running attack, Rhamondre Stevenson has rushed for 164 yards and one touchdown on 2.7 YPC.
- As part of the Patriots’ passing offense, Henry has grabbed 17 balls on 23 targets for 176 yards and two touchdowns.
Saints’ 2023 Schedule
|9/18/2023||at Carolina||W 20-17||ESPN|
|9/24/2023||at Green Bay||L 18-17||FOX|
|10/1/2023||Tampa Bay||L 26-9||FOX|
|10/8/2023||at New England||–||CBS|
|10/19/2023||Jacksonville||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/21/2023||at Los Angeles||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/31/2023||at Tampa Bay||–||FOX|
Saints Stats & Insights
- From an offensive perspective, the Saints are generating 285.3 total yards per contest (23rd-ranked). They rank 11th in the NFL on defense (304.3 total yards allowed per game).
- New Orleans ranks 22nd in the NFL with 197.8 passing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 12th with 201 passing yards allowed per contest on defense.
- In terms of rushing, the Saints rank 25th in the NFL on offense (87.5 rushing yards per game) and 12th on the other side of the ball (103.3 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- After forcing six turnovers (eighth in NFL) and turning the ball over six times (22nd in NFL) this season, New Orleans sports the 15th-ranked turnover margin of 0.
Saints Key Players
- In four games, Derek Carr has passed for 763 yards (190.8 per game), with two touchdowns and two interceptions, and a completion percentage of 64.5%.
- In four games, Chris Olave has 23 receptions for 306 yards (76.5 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- In four games, Rashid Shaheed has 12 receptions for 185 yards (46.3 per game) and one touchdown.