How to Watch Seattle Seahawks vs. Carolina Panthers: Live Stream Free, TV Channel, Start Time
The Carolina Panthers (0-2) visit the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) at Lumen Field on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
How to Watch Seahawks vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Lumen Field
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Seattle and Carolina Stats
- The Seahawks racked up just 1.9 more points per game (23.9) than the Panthers allowed (22) last season.
- Carolina collected 306.2 yards per game last season, 55.5 fewer yards than the 361.7 Seattle gave up per outing.
- The Seahawks turned the ball over six more times (23 total) than the Panthers forced a turnover (17) last season.
- The Panthers scored 3.2 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Seahawks gave up (23.6) last year.
- Carolina racked up 55.5 fewer yards per game (306.2) than Seattle allowed (361.7) per matchup last season.
- Last year the Panthers had 21 turnovers, four fewer than the Seahawks had takeaways (25).
Seahawks Impact Players
- Geno Smith had 30 TD passes and 11 interceptions in 17 games last year, completing 69.8% of his throws for 4,282 yards (251.9 per game).
- On the ground, Smith scored one touchdown and picked up 366 yards.
- In addition, Kenneth Walker III had 27 receptions for 165 yards and zero touchdowns.
- In the passing game, D.K. Metcalf scored six TDs, hauling in 90 balls for 1,048 yards (61.6 per game).
- Bobby Wagner collected two interceptions to go with 140 tackles, 10 TFL, six sacks, and five passes defended in 17 games last year with the Rams.
- In 16 games in 2022, Jordyn Brooks registered 161 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
Seahawks Injuries: RB DeeJay Dallas: Questionable (Illness), OG Phil Haynes: Questionable (Calf), OT Charles Cross: Out (Toe), C Evan Brown: Limited Participation In Practice (Knee), LB Devin Bush Jr.: Did Not Participate In Practice (Shoulder), FS Quandre Diggs: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Tariq Woolen: Doubtful (Chest), LB Boye Mafe: Did Not Participate In Practice (Knee), DE Jarran Reed: Questionable (Groin), CB Coby Bryant: Out (Toe), S Julian Love: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Jordyn Brooks: Did Not Participate In Practice (Nir – rest), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Knee), WR D.K. Metcalf: Questionable (Ribs), TE Noah Fant: Full Participation In Practice (Ribs), TE Will Dissly: Doubtful (Shoulder), OG Damien Lewis: Did Not Participate In Practice (Ankle), LB Derick Hall: Full Participation In Practice (Shoulder)
Panthers Impact Players
- In 17 games with the Eagles last year, Miles Sanders tallied 1,269 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns while averaging 4.9 yards per carry.
- Chuba Hubbard ran for 466 yards (4.9 yards per carry) and two touchdowns in the running attack.
- Andy Dalton had 14 catches (one per game) for 171 yards (12.2 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Frankie Luvu helped spur the defense with 111 tackles, 19 TFL, seven sacks, and one interception in 15 games.
- Brian Burns was on the field for 16 games, amassing 63 tackles, 17 TFL, 12.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
Panthers Injuries: RB Miles Sanders: Limited Participation In Practice (Pectoral), LB Chandler Wooten: Limited Participation In Practice (Knee), OLB Brian Burns: Limited Participation In Practice (Ankle), OLB Justin Houston: Questionable (Calf), OLB Amare Barno: Full Participation In Practice (Thigh), QB Bryce Young: Out (Ankle)
Seahawks vs. Panthers Stats
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.9 (9)||20.4 (20)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.6 (25)||22 (19)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (4)||5.6 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.8 (20)||5.6 (13)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||21 (8)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||25 (8)||17 (27)|