How to Watch Chiefs vs. Bears: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 3
The Chiefs ranked 11th in total defense last year (328.2 yards allowed per game), but they excelled on offense, ranking best in the NFL with 413.6 total yards per game. With 27.2 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked worst in the NFL last season, the Bears were forced to rely on their 23rd-ranked offense (19.2 points per contest) to keep them in games.
Below in this story, we’ll give all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Bears
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: Watch on FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Chiefs vs. Bears: Head-to-Head
- Kansas City has beaten Chicago three times in the past five matchups.
- Chicago has scored 47 fewer points than Kansas City in their past five games.
Chiefs’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||at Jacksonville||W 17-9||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at New York||–||NBC|
|10/12/2023||Denver||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|11/26/2023||at Las Vegas||–||CBS|
|12/3/2023||at Green Bay||–||NBC|
|12/18/2023||at New England||–||ABC/ESPN|
|1/7/2024||at Los Angeles||–||–|
Chiefs 2022 Stats & Insights
- The Chiefs ranked 11th in total defense last season (328.2 yards allowed per game), but they played really well on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 413.6 total yards per game.
- Kansas City owned the 18th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards last season (220.9 allowed per game), and it was better offensively, ranking best with 297.8 passing yards per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Chiefs ranked 20th in the NFL last season with 115.9 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked eighth in rushing yards allowed per contest (107.2).
- Kansas City had the 22nd-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season at -3, forcing 20 turnovers (20th in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Chiefs Key Players
- In 17 games last year, Patrick Mahomes II threw for 5,250 yards (308.8 per game), with 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 67.1%.
- Kelce had 110 catches for 1,338 yards (78.7 per game) and 12 touchdowns in 17 games.
- In 17 games a season ago, Jerick McKinnon rushed for 291 yards (17.1 per game) and one TD.
Bears’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||Green Bay||L 38-20||FOX|
|9/17/2023||at Tampa Bay||L 27-17||FOX|
|9/24/2023||at Kansas City||–||FOX|
|10/5/2023||at Washington||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|10/29/2023||at Los Angeles||–||NBC|
|11/5/2023||at New Orleans||–||CBS|
|11/9/2023||Carolina||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|1/7/2024||at Green Bay||–||–|
Bears 2022 Stats & Insights
- With 307.8 yards of total offense per game (fifth-worst) and 375.9 yards allowed per game on defense (fourth-worst), the Bears struggled on both sides of the ball last season.
- Chicago was a bottom-five pass offense last year, ranking worst with 130.5 passing yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 17th in the NFL (218.6 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Bears sported the best offense last season in terms of rushing yards (177.3 rushing yards per game), but they ranked second-worst defensively (157.3 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Chicago forced 23 total turnovers (14th in NFL) last season and turned it over 25 times (27th in NFL) for a turnover margin of -2, 20th-ranked in the league.
Bears Key Players
- Fields last season posted 2,242 passing yards with 17 passing touchdowns, 11 interceptions and a 60.4% completion percentage.
- On 118 targets, D.J. Moore had 63 receptions (3.7 per game) for 888 yards and seven TDs in 17 games last year for the Panthers.
- D’Onta Foreman posted 914 rushing yards (57.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns with the Panthers last season, averaging 4.5 yards per carry.