How to Watch Steelers vs. Ravens: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 5
Lamar Jackson will lead the Baltimore Ravens into their battle versus the Pittsburgh Steelers at Acrisure Stadium on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
The Ravens sport the 13th-ranked offense this season (335 yards per game), and they’ve been even more effective on defense, ranking third-best with only 260.8 yards allowed per game. With 15.5 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Steelers rank 25th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 23rd, giving up 25 points per game.
Read on below for all the info on how to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Steelers vs. Ravens
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
What to Know
Ravens vs. Steelers: Head-to-Head
- Baltimore has defeated Pittsburgh three times in the past five matchups.
- The Ravens and the Steelers hold an even record ATS (1-1) the last five times they have played, while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the point total.
- Baltimore has tallied 99 points in the last five matchups while only allowing 86 to Pittsburgh
Ravens’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||at Cincinnati||W 27-24||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at Cleveland||W 28-3||CBS|
|10/15/2023||at Tennessee||–||NFL Network|
|11/16/2023||Cincinnati||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|11/26/2023||at Los Angeles||–||NBC|
|12/25/2023||at San Francisco||–||ABC|
Ravens Stats & Insights
- The Ravens rank 13th in total offense this year (335 yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 260.8 yards allowed per game.
- Baltimore ranks 26th in passing yards this season (183.8 per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 168.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Ravens have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by putting up 151.3 per game. They rank seventh on defense (92.5 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Baltimore has the 15th-ranked turnover margin in the league at even, forcing five turnovers (12th in NFL) while turning it over five times (13th in NFL).
Ravens Key Players
- Jackson has helped drive the Ravens’ offense this season, compiling 794 passing yards with four passing touchdowns, one interception and a 74.3% completion percentage.
- In three games in 2023, Mark Andrews has been targeted 18 times for 14 receptions, 160 yards and three touchdowns.
- Gus Edwards has aided the Ravens’ offense by rushing for 193 yards (48.3 yards per carry) and one rushing touchdown.
Steelers’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||San Francisco||L 30-7||FOX|
|9/24/2023||at Las Vegas||W 23-18||NBC|
|10/1/2023||at Houston||L 30-6||CBS|
|10/22/2023||at Los Angeles||–||FOX|
|11/2/2023||Tennessee||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/7/2023||New England||–||Amazon Prime Video|
Steelers Stats & Insights
- This season has been tough for the Steelers on both offense and defense, as they are averaging just 263 total yards per game (fourth-worst) and surrendering 403 total yards per game (third-worst).
- With 184.3 passing yards per game on offense, Pittsburgh ranks 25th in the NFL. On defense, it ranks 26th, giving up 254.5 passing yards per game.
- The Steelers have struggled on both sides of the ball in terms of rushing this season, ranking fourth-worst in rushing yards (78.8 per game) and fourth-worst in rushing yards allowed (148.5 per game).
- Pittsburgh has recorded eight forced turnovers (fifth in NFL) and committed five turnovers (13th in NFL) this season for a +3 turnover margin that ranks ninth in the NFL.
Steelers Key Players
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 803 yards (200.8 per game), completing 60.6% of his throws, with four touchdowns and four interceptions in four games.
- In four games, George Pickens has 16 catches for 263 yards (65.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- In four games, Najee Harris has run for 210 yards (52.5 per game) and zero TDs.