How to Watch Bills vs. Jaguars: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 5
Stefon Diggs will lead the Buffalo Bills into their game against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET.
The Bills have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (second-best with 34.8 points per game) and scoring defense (second-best with 13.8 points allowed per game) this season. In terms of total yards, the Jaguars rank 16th in the NFL (329.3 total yards per game) and 17th on the other side of the ball (333 total yards allowed per game).
Keep reading to see all the details on how to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Bills vs. Jaguars
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 9:30 AM ET
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, United Kingdom
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
What to Know
Bills vs. Jaguars: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Buffalo has a 3-2 record against Jacksonville.
- Buffalo has outpaced Jacksonville 113 points to 106 in the past five games.
Bills’ 2023 Schedule
|9/11/2023||at New York||L 22-16||ABC/ESPN|
|9/17/2023||Las Vegas||W 38-10||CBS|
|9/24/2023||at Washington||W 37-3||CBS|
|10/22/2023||at New England||–||CBS|
|10/26/2023||Tampa Bay||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/10/2023||at Kansas City||–||CBS|
|12/23/2023||at Los Angeles||–||Peacock|
Bills Stats & Insights
- Offensively, the Bills rank sixth in the NFL with 391 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank sixth in total defense (288 yards allowed per contest).
- Defensively, Buffalo has been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best by giving up just 169.5 passing yards per game. The Bills rank seventh on offense (253 passing yards per game).
- The Bills rank eighth in run offense (138 rushing yards per game) and 20th in run defense (118.5 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- Buffalo has forced 11 total turnovers (first in NFL) this season and have turned it over five times (13th in NFL) for a turnover margin of +6, the third-best in the league.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has spearheaded the Bills’ offense this year, registering 1,048 passing yards with nine passing touchdowns, four interceptions and a 74.8% completion percentage.
- Diggs has been a key cog for the Bills, tallying 399 receiving yards and four touchdowns on 31 catches.
- James Cook has helped the Bills’ offense by scampering for 296 yards (74 yards per carry) and one rushing touchdown.
Jaguars’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Indianapolis||W 31-21||FOX|
|9/17/2023||Kansas City||L 17-9||CBS|
|10/8/2023||at Buffalo||–||NFL Network|
|10/19/2023||at New Orleans||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/24/2023||at Tampa Bay||–||CBS|
Jaguars Stats & Insights
- From an offensive angle, the Jaguars are posting 329.3 total yards per contest (16th-ranked). They rank 17th in the NFL defensively (333 total yards surrendered per game).
- In terms of passing, Jacksonville ranks 12th in the NFL (229.3 passing yards per game) and 21st on defense (238.3 passing yards allowed per contest).
- The Jaguars are posting 100 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (18th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 94.8 rushing yards per contest (eighth-ranked) on defense.
- At +4, Jacksonville owns the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with nine forced turnovers (fourth in NFL) and five turnovers committed (13th in NFL).
Jaguars Key Players
- Trevor Lawrence has four TD passes and two interceptions in four games, completing 67.1% of his throws for 943 yards (235.8 per game).
- In four games, Travis Etienne has rushed for 260 yards (65 per game) and one TD.
- Calvin Ridley has 15 catches for 211 yards (52.8 per game) and two touchdowns in four games.