How to Watch Falcons vs. Texans: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 5
Star pass-catcher Nico Collins and the Houston Texans meet the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
The Falcons are putting up 284.3 yards per game on offense this year (24th in NFL), and they are allowing 290.8 yards per game (seventh) on defense. The Texans are generating 368.5 total yards per contest on offense this season (10th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 311.8 total yards per game (13th-ranked).
We give more coverage below, and that includes how to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Falcons vs. Texans
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
What to Know
Falcons vs. Texans: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Houston has a 3-2 record against Atlanta.
- Houston has scored 5 fewer points than Atlanta in their past five games.
Falcons’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||Green Bay||W 25-24||FOX|
|9/24/2023||at Detroit||L 20-6||FOX|
|10/1/2023||at Jacksonville||L 23-7||ESPN+|
|10/22/2023||at Tampa Bay||–||FOX|
|12/3/2023||at New York||–||FOX|
|1/7/2024||at New Orleans||–||–|
Falcons Stats & Insights
- The Falcons are putting up 284.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 24th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank seventh, allowing 290.8 yards per contest.
- Atlanta has struggled in the passing game, ranking worst in the NFL (156.3 passing yards per game) this season. However, the defense ranks fifth-best defensively, allowing only 176.3 passing yards per game.
- The Falcons are averaging 128 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 12th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 18th, giving up 114.5 rushing yards per game.
- With four forced turnovers (20th in NFL) against five turnovers committed (13th in NFL), Atlanta’s -1-1 turnover margin ranks 20th in the league.
Falcons Key Players
- The Falcons’ offense has been led by Bijan Robinson, who has scampered for 318 yards (79.5 yards per carry) and zero rushing touchdowns.
- Desmond Ridder has hit the gridiron for four games in 2023, and he’s racked up 744 passing yards, three touchdowns, three interceptions and a 62.2% completion percentage.
- Tyler Allgeier has aided the Falcons’ offense by scampering for 151 yards (37.8 yards per carry) and two rushing touchdowns.
Texans’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Baltimore||L 25-9||CBS|
|9/24/2023||at Jacksonville||W 37-17||FOX|
|12/10/2023||at New York||–||CBS|
Texans Stats & Insights
- In terms of total offense, the Texans rank 10th in the NFL (368.5 total yards per game) and 13th on defense (311.8 total yards allowed per contest).
- Houston’s pass offense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks fourth-best in the NFL with 281.3 passing yards per contest. In terms of defense, it is ceding 195.3 passing yards per game, which ranks ninth.
- The Texans rank 26th in the NFL with 87.3 rushing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 19th with 116.5 rushing yards given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- Houston has a +3 turnover margin this season, which ranks ninth in the NFL.
Texans Key Players
- C.J. Stroud has passed for 1,212 yards (303 per game), completing 62.3% of his throws, with six touchdowns and zero interceptions in four games.
- Collins has 22 catches for 428 yards (107 per game) and three touchdowns in four games.
- In the passing game, Nathaniel Dell has scored two TDs, catching 16 balls for 267 yards (66.8 per game).