The Northwestern Wildcats (1-0) host the Duke Blue Devils (1-0) at Ryan Field on Saturday, September 10, 2022. Look below for more important info, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Northwestern vs. Duke
- Game Day: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Stadium: Ryan Field
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
Betting Information for Northwestern vs. Duke
Northwestern vs Duke Betting Information
Northwestern and Duke Stats
- Northwestern has put an average of 31.0 points per game on the board this season, 31.0 more than the 0.0 Duke has surrendered.
- This season Duke has forced two turnovers, compared to the one time Northwestern has turned the ball over.
- Duke has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (30.0) as Northwestern has allowed (28.0).
- This year Northwestern has forced three turnovers, compared to the zero times Duke has turned the ball over.
Northwestern Players to Watch
- Evan Hull’s team-high 119 rushing yards (119.0 per game) have come on 22 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also added 55 yards (55.0 per game) on five catches.
- This season Cam Porter has rushed for 94 yards (94.0 per game) on 19 carries with one touchdown.
- Malik Washington’s 97 receiving yards (97.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has eight receptions.
- Raymond Niro III has hauled in one catch for 41 yards (41.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Duke Players to Watch
- This season Jaylen Coleman has rushed for 43 yards (43.0 per game) on eight carries with one touchdown.
- Jalon Calhoun’s 90 receiving yards (90.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered six receptions.
- Jordan Moore has put together a 77-yard season so far (77.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in six passes.
- Sahmir Hagans’ two catches this season have resulted in 54 yards (54.0 ypg) and one touchdown.