How to watch Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Monday’s NFL game
Here’s how you can follow along as the Chiefs look for their fourth win of the 2022 season.
The Kansas City Chiefs are off to a great 3-1 start this season, and they’ll look to keep the good times rolling on the Monday Night Football stage against the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Chiefs have some recent history riding on their side heading into this game, as the club is 15-3 against the Raiders since Andy Reid arrived back in 2013 and quarterback Patrick Mahomes is 7-1 against them in his career. When squaring off against AFC West opponents under Reid, Kansas City has a scorching 37-6 record. With Kansas City having won its last five Monday night games and being 9-2 with Reid (and 6-1 with Mahomes as the starter), it’s easy to see why the odds favor the Chiefs.
Additionally, both the Chiefs and Raiders are going in opposite directions despite their performances last week. While Josh McDaniels’s bunch is coming off a win over the Denver Broncos and is beginning to flash a little bit offensively, quarterback Derek Carr has still had an underwhelming start to the 2022 campaign and Vegas’ defense remains questionable. Although the Chiefs have question marks still and have put plenty of uninspiring film out there through a handful of games, their best has been among the top teams in the NFL. With this being a must-win game for Las Vegas, however, Kansas City projects to have its hands full and get a high-effort game out of its rivals.
Here’s how you can follow along with the Chiefs as they play tonight.
How To Watch
- Date & Time: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Location: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: ESPN
- Online: fuboTV (Watch for free)
- Tickets: Tickets as low as $99
The Chiefs are a solid 7-point favorite against the Raiders.
- Kansas City have won 12 out of their last 14 games against Las Vegas.
- Dec 12, 2021 – Kansas City 48 vs. Las Vegas 9
- Nov 14, 2021 – Kansas City 41 vs. Las Vegas 14
- Nov 22, 2020 – Kansas City 35 vs. Las Vegas 31
- Oct 11, 2020 – Las Vegas 40 vs. Kansas City 32
- Dec 01, 2019 – Kansas City 40 vs. Las Vegas 9
- Sep 15, 2019 – Kansas City 28 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Dec 30, 2018 – Kansas City 35 vs. Las Vegas 3
- Dec 02, 2018 – Kansas City 40 vs. Las Vegas 33
- Dec 10, 2017 – Kansas City 26 vs. Las Vegas 15
- Oct 19, 2017 – Las Vegas 31 vs. Kansas City 30
- Dec 08, 2016 – Kansas City 21 vs. Las Vegas 13
- Oct 16, 2016 – Kansas City 26 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Jan 03, 2016 – Kansas City 23 vs. Las Vegas 17
- Dec 06, 2015 – Kansas City 34 vs. Las Vegas 20