Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens live stream (10/09/22): How to watch NFL football, time, channel
The Cincinnati Bengals travel to Baltimore on Sunday to take on the Ravens with the top spot in the AFC North on the line. Watch Ravens vs. Bengals: TV channel, live stream info, start time
The Cincinnati Bengals won both of their matches against the Baltimore Ravens last season (41-17 and 41-21) and are aiming for the same result on Sunday. The Bengals and Baltimore will face off in an AFC North battle at 8:20 p.m. ET at M&T Bank Stadium. Bengals should still be riding high after a victory, while Baltimore will be looking to right the ship.
Cincinnati was able to grind out a solid win over the Miami Dolphins last Thursday, winning 27-15. Cincinnati relied on the efforts of WR Tee Higgins, who caught seven passes for one TD and 124 yards, and QB Joe Burrow, who passed for two TDs and 287 yards on 31 attempts.
That receiving effort made it the first game that Higgins has posted more than 100 yards receiving.
Meanwhile, the Ravens were close but no cigar this past Sunday as they fell 23-20 to the Buffalo Bills. A silver lining for Baltimore was the play of RB J.K. Dobbins, who punched in one rushing touchdown in addition to snatching one receiving TD.
The Bengals are expected to lose this next one by 3. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Cincinnati’s victory brought them up to 2-2 while Baltimore’s defeat pulled them down to an identical 2-2. A pair of defensive stats to keep an eye on: Cincinnati ranks first in the NFL when it comes to rushing touchdowns allowed, with only one on the season. Less enviably, Baltimore is stumbling into the matchup with the most passing yards allowed per game in the league, having given up 328 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
- Tickets: Tickets as low as $99
The Ravens are a 3-point favorite against the Bengals.
Baltimore and Cincinnati both have seven wins in their last 14 games.
- Dec 26, 2021 – Cincinnati 41 vs. Baltimore 21
- Oct 24, 2021 – Cincinnati 41 vs. Baltimore 17
- Jan 03, 2021 – Baltimore 38 vs. Cincinnati 3
- Oct 11, 2020 – Baltimore 27 vs. Cincinnati 3
- Nov 10, 2019 – Baltimore 49 vs. Cincinnati 13
- Oct 13, 2019 – Baltimore 23 vs. Cincinnati 17
- Nov 18, 2018 – Baltimore 24 vs. Cincinnati 21
- Sep 13, 2018 – Cincinnati 34 vs. Baltimore 23
- Dec 31, 2017 – Cincinnati 31 vs. Baltimore 27
- Sep 10, 2017 – Baltimore 20 vs. Cincinnati 0
- Jan 01, 2017 – Cincinnati 27 vs. Baltimore 10
- Nov 27, 2016 – Baltimore 19 vs. Cincinnati 14
- Jan 03, 2016 – Cincinnati 24 vs. Baltimore 16
- Sep 27, 2015 – Cincinnati 28 vs. Baltimore 24