Brian Robinson Jr. will lead the Washington Commanders into their game versus the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
The Eagles are totaling 384.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks them seventh in the NFL. On defense, they rank 12th, allowing 310 yards per game. The Commanders are putting up 288.7 total yards per game on offense this season (22nd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 331.7 total yards per contest (14th-ranked).
We dig deep into all of the info you need before this matchup begins below, including how to watch on TV.
How to Watch Eagles vs. Commanders
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: Watch on FOX
Eagles vs. Commanders: Head-to-Head
- Against Washington, Philadelphia has tallied four wins over the past five matchups.
- The Eagles and the Commanders have an even record ATS (1-1) the last five times they have played, while the two teams have gone over the point total on one occasion.
- Washington has scored 44 fewer points than Philadelphia in their past five games.
Eagles’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at New England||W 25-20||CBS|
|9/14/2023||Minnesota||W 34-28||Amazon Prime Video|
|9/25/2023||at Tampa Bay||W 25-11||ABC|
|10/8/2023||at Los Angeles||–||FOX|
|10/15/2023||at New York||–||FOX|
|11/20/2023||at Kansas City||–||ABC/ESPN|
|1/7/2024||at New York||–||–|
Eagles Stats & Insights
- The Eagles are averaging 384.3 yards per game on offense (seventh in NFL), and they rank 12th defensively with 310 yards allowed per game.
- Philadelphia ranks 23rd in pass offense (198.7 passing yards per game) and 25th in pass defense (261.7 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Eagles have been clicking on all fronts in the running game this year, as they rank second-best in rushing offense (185.7 rushing yards per game) and best in rushing defense (48.3 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With eight forced turnovers (second in NFL) against four turnovers committed (15th in NFL), Philadelphia’s +4 turnover margin is the third-best in the NFL.
Eagles Key Players
- In three games for the Eagles, Jalen Hurts has led the offense with 640 yards (213.3 yards per game) while compiling three touchdowns, three interceptions and a 67.7% completion percentage.
- As a runner, D’Andre Swift has generated 308 rushing yards with one rushing touchdown in three games.
- In three games, DeVonta Smith has turned 20 targets into 15 catches, 206 yards and two touchdowns for the Eagles.
Commanders’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||at Denver||W 35-33||CBS|
|10/5/2023||Chicago||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|10/22/2023||at New York||–||CBS|
|11/5/2023||at New England||–||FOX|
|12/17/2023||at Los Angeles||–||CBS|
|12/24/2023||at New York||–||CBS|
Commanders Stats & Insights
- With 288.7 total yards per game on offense, the Commanders rank 22nd in the NFL in 2023. Defensively, they rank 14th, allowing 331.7 total yards per contest.
- Washington is accumulating 182.3 passing yards per game on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 203 passing yards per contest (13th-ranked) on defense.
- With 106.3 rushing yards per game on offense, the Commanders rank 15th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 22nd, giving up 128.7 rushing yards per contest.
- Washington sports a -3 turnover margin this season, which ranks 25th in the NFL.
Commanders Key Players
- Robinson has rushed for 216 yards (72 per game) and two touchdowns in three games.
- Sam Howell has passed for 671 yards (223.7 per game), completing 65.7% of his passes, with three touchdowns and five interceptions in three games.
- In three games, Terry McLaurin has 13 catches for 126 yards (42 per game) and one touchdown.