One of the best QBs in the league will be featured when Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
On defense, the Bills have been a top-five unit, ranking second-best by giving up just 253 yards per game. They rank eighth on offense (383.3 yards per game). The Dolphins’ defense ranks 20th in the NFL with 23.7 points surrendered per contest, but they’ve been lifted up by their offense, which ranks best by accumulating 43.3 points per game.
See below as we dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on TV.
How to Watch Bills vs. Dolphins
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV: Watch on CBS
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Bills vs. Dolphins: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Buffalo has a 4-1 record against Miami.
- The Dolphins’ record ATS is 3-0 the last five times they have played the Bills, with those games outpacing the point total on two occasions.
- Buffalo has tallied 153 points in the last five matchups while only giving up 122 to Miami
Bills’ 2023 Schedule
|9/11/2023||at New York||L 22-16||ABC/ESPN|
|9/17/2023||Las Vegas||W 38-10||CBS|
|9/24/2023||at Washington||W 37-3||CBS|
|10/22/2023||at New England||–||CBS|
|10/26/2023||Tampa Bay||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/10/2023||at Kansas City||–||CBS|
|12/23/2023||at Los Angeles||–||Peacock|
Bills Stats & Insights
- The Bills have the eighth-ranked offense this season (383.3 yards per game), and they’ve been even more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with just 253 yards allowed per game.
- Defensively, Buffalo has been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking third-best by surrendering just 142.3 passing yards per game. The Bills rank 12th on offense (234 passing yards per game).
- The Bills are putting up 149.3 rushing yards per game offensively this year (seventh in NFL), and they are surrendering 110.7 rushing yards per game (14th) on the other side of the ball.
- Buffalo has the third-best turnover margin in the NFL at +4, forcing nine turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over five times (21st in NFL).
Bills Key Players
- In three games for the Bills, Josh Allen has led the offense with 728 yards (242.7 yards per game) while compiling five touchdowns, four interceptions and a 72.7% completion percentage.
- Stefon Diggs has been a big contributor for the Bills, totaling 279 receiving yards and one touchdown on 25 receptions.
- James Cook has run for 267 rushing yards (89 yards per game) and zero touchdowns while averaging 6.1 yards per carry in three games for the Bills.
Dolphins’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Los Angeles||W 36-34||CBS|
|9/17/2023||at New England||W 24-17||NBC|
|11/5/2023||at Kansas City||–||NFL Network|
|11/24/2023||at New York||–||Amazon Prime Video|
Dolphins Stats & Insights
- The Dolphins’ defense ranks 23rd in the NFL with 361.3 total yards given up per contest, but they’ve been lifted up by their offense, which ranks best by compiling 550.3 total yards per game.
- Miami’s passing attack has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks best in the NFL with 362 passing yards per contest. In terms of defense, it is ceding 231.3 passing yards per game, which ranks 20th.
- The Dolphins’ run offense has been consistently moving the chains, racking up 188.3 rushing yards per contest (best) this season. On defense, they rank 24th by giving up 130 rushing yards per game.
- At +2, Miami has the ninth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with five forced turnovers (seventh in NFL) and three turnovers committed (10th in NFL).
Dolphins Key Players
- In three games, Raheem Mostert has run for 240 yards (80 per game) and six touchdowns.
- In three games, Tagovailoa has passed for 1,024 yards (341.3 per game), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions, and a completion percentage of 71.3%.
- In the passing game, Tyreek Hill has scored four TDs, hauling in 25 balls for 412 yards (137.3 per game).