Kyren Williams will lead the Los Angeles Rams into their matchup versus the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
The Rams are putting up 368 yards per game offensively this year (ninth in NFL), and they are surrendering 284.7 yards per game (eighth) on the defensive side of the ball. In terms of points scored the Colts rank 11th in the NFL (24.7 points per game), and they are 18th on the other side of the ball (23.3 points allowed per contest).
We have more info below, including how to watch this matchup on TV.
How to Watch Colts vs. Rams
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Watch on FOX
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Rams vs. Colts: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Los Angeles holds a 3-2 record against Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis has scored 39 fewer points than Los Angeles in their past five games.
Rams’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Seattle||W 30-13||FOX|
|9/17/2023||San Francisco||L 30-23||FOX|
|9/25/2023||at Cincinnati||L 19-16||ESPN|
|11/5/2023||at Green Bay||–||FOX|
|12/21/2023||New Orleans||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/31/2023||at New York||–||FOX|
|1/7/2024||at San Francisco||–||–|
Rams Stats & Insights
- From an offensive standpoint, the Rams rank ninth in the NFL with 368 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in total defense (284.7 yards allowed per contest).
- Los Angeles has the seventh-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (181 allowed per game), and has been better offensively, ranking fourth-best with 284 passing yards per game.
- The Rams are totaling 84 rushing yards per game on offense this season (25th in NFL), and they are surrendering 103.7 rushing yards per game (13th) on defense.
- With one forced turnover (29th in NFL) against four turnovers committed (15th in NFL), Los Angeles (-3) owns the 25th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Rams Key Players
- In three games for the Rams, Williams has run for 142 rushing yards and three touchdowns while averaging 3.6 yards per carry.
- In three games, Matthew Stafford has aired it out for 910 yards (303.3 yards per game) to go along with two touchdowns, four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 60.3%.
- As part of the Rams’ offense, Puka Nacua has grabbed 30 balls on 42 targets for 338 yards and zero touchdowns.
Colts’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||at Houston||W 31-20||FOX|
|9/24/2023||at Baltimore||W 22-19||CBS|
|11/12/2023||at New England||–||NFL Network|
Colts Stats & Insights
- With 320 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Colts rank 19th in the NFL in 2023. Defensively, they rank 25th, giving up 365 total yards per contest.
- Indianapolis ranks 16th in the NFL with 210 passing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 23rd with 250.7 passing yards given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- In terms of rushing, the Colts rank 12th in the NFL on offense (110 rushing yards per game) and 16th on the other side of the ball (114.3 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- Indianapolis has a +2 turnover margin this season, which ranks ninth in the NFL.
Colts Key Players
- In two games, Anthony Richardson has thrown for 279 yards (139.5 per game), with one touchdown and one interception, and a completion percentage of 63.8%.
- In two games, Zack Moss has run for 210 yards (105 per game) and one TD.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 25 receptions for 230 yards (76.7 per game) and one touchdown in three games.