The New Mexico State Aggies (0-0) are home against the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-0) on Saturday, August 27, 2022 at Aggie Memorial Stadium. Look below for more important info, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch New Mexico State vs. Nevada
- Game Day: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Aggie Memorial Stadium
- Online Live stream: Fubo TV | Mobile
|Nevada||New Mexico St.|
Betting Information for Nevada vs. New Mexico State
Nevada and New Mexico State Stats
- New Mexico State allowed its opponents to score 40.4 points per game last year, 4.7 more than the 35.7 Nevada scored per contest.
- New Mexico State forced nine more turnovers last season (19) than Nevada committed (10).
- New Mexico State averaged 3.9 fewer points per game last year (22.6) than Nevada allowed (26.5).
- New Mexico State turned the ball over 16 times last season, while Nevada had 27 takeaways.
Nevada Players to Watch
Carson Strong recorded a passing stat line last year of 4,186 passing yards with a 70% completion rate (367-of-524), 36 touchdowns, eight interceptions, and an average of 322 yards per game.
Last year, Toa Taua took 150 attempts for 732 rushing yards (56.3 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 39 passes for 296 yards (22.8 receiving yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
Devonte Lee racked up 331 rushing yards on 85 carries (25.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns last season.
In the previous season, Romeo Doubs grabbed 80 passes for 1,109 yards (85.3 yards per game). He also found the end zone for 11 touchdowns.
Cole Turner amassed 677 yards on 62 grabs with 10 touchdowns. He averaged 52.1 receiving yards per game last year.
Last season Tory Horton grabbed 52 passes for 659 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 54.9 receiving yards per game.
New Mexico State Players to Watch
Jonah Johnson averaged 225.2 passing yards per outing and tossed 10 touchdowns last season. In addition, he tacked on four more touchdowns on 14.7 yards rushing per game.
Juwuan Price compiled 670 rushing yards and 10 touchdowns on the ground during last year’s campaign.
O’Maury Samuels rushed for 224 yards and one touchdown last season.
Jared Wyatt averaged 52.4 receiving yards and grabbed three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda caught 36 passes last season on his way to 567 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
Andre Bodison played his way to 390 receiving yards (32.5 ypg) last season.