The No. 18 Duke Blue Devils (3-0) go on the road to meet the UConn Huskies (0-3) at Pratt & Whitney Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
The Blue Devils’ matchup against the Huskies will be available on CBS Sports.
When is Duke vs. UConn and when does it start?
This game between the Blue Devils and Huskies will take place on Saturday, September 23, 2023. You can expect the kickoff at 3:30 PM ET.
Where to watch Duke vs. UConn
The Blue Devils and Huskies will take to the gridiron at Pratt & Whitney Stadium for this matchup on September 23, and if you would like to catch the action live, get your tickets now from Vivid Seats!
What channel is the game on?
You can catch this game live on CBS Sports.
Watch the Duke vs. UConn live stream on Fubo
Free Live Stream Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Duke vs. UConn Game Preview
Duke Stats & Insights
- The Blue Devils head into the matchup after winning 38-14 over the Northwestern Wildcats in their last game on September 16.
- Duke ranks 35th in total offense (458.7 yards per game) and 39th in total defense (300.7 yards allowed per game) this year.
- On defense, the Blue Devils have been a top-25 unit in terms of passing yards, ranking 10th-best by allowing just 153.0 passing yards per game. They rank 85th on offense (216.0 passing yards per game).
- Offensively, Duke has been a top-25 unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best in the FBS by compiling 242.7 per game. The Blue Devils rank 87th on defense (147.7 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Defensively, the Blue Devils have been a top-25 unit, ranking fifth-best by surrendering only 9.3 points per game. They rank 39th on offense (36.0 points per game).
UConn Stats & Insights
- The Blue Devils squared off against the Northwestern Wildcats in their most recent outing, winning 38-14.
- UConn has been sputtering on offense, ranking 18th-worst with 314.0 total yards per game. It has been more productive on defense, allowing 374.0 total yards per contest (81st-ranked).
- With 186.3 passing yards per game on offense, the Huskies rank 107th in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 40th, allowing 194.3 passing yards per game.
- UConn ranks 98th in rushing yards per game (127.7), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 21st-worst in the FBS with 179.7 rushing yards conceded per contest.
- The Huskies’ offense has been bottom-25 this season, putting up 15.0 points per game, which ranks ninth-worst in the FBS. Defensively, they rank 91st with 27.7 points surrendered per contest.
Duke Key Players to Watch
- Riley Leonard has been a dual threat to lead Duke in both passing and rushing. He has 530 passing yards (176.7 ypg), completing 67.7% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass this season. He’s rushed for 208 yards (69.3 ypg) on 25 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters’ team-high 240 rushing yards (80.0 per game) have come on 32 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on four catches for 56 yards (18.7 per game).
- Jalon Calhoun’s 182 receiving yards (60.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 14 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jordan Moore has totaled 160 receiving yards (53.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 12 passes this year.
- Nicky Dalmolin’s six catches have yielded 80 yards (26.7 ypg).
UConn Key Players to Watch
- Ta’Quan Roberson has thrown for 386 yards (193.0 ypg) to lead UConn, completing 54.8% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Devontae Houston has carried the ball 33 times for a team-high 159 yards (53.0 per game) this year. He’s also tacked on four catches for 59 yards (19.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Victor Rosa has racked up 28 carries for 150 yards (50.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Brett Buckman’s 174 receiving yards (58.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with one touchdown.
- Cameron Ross has totaled 112 receiving yards (37.3 yards per game), hauling in 10 passes this year.
- Justin Joly’s 11 receptions have netted him 109 yards (36.3 ypg).