The No. 17 Tulane Green Wave (9-1) and the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-6) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at FAU Stadium in a clash of AAC opponents.
You’ll want to check out ESPN+ for the upcoming matchup featuring the Green Wave and Owls.
When is Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic and when does it start?
This matchup between the Green Wave and Owls will happen on Saturday, November 18, 2023. You can expect the kickoff at 12:00 PM ET.
Where to watch Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic
The Green Wave and Owls will take to the field at FAU Stadium for this matchup on November 18, and if you would like to catch the action live, get your tickets now from Vivid Seats!
What channel is the game on?
You can catch this game live on ESPN+.
Watch Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic live stream on FUBO TV
Tulane vs. Florida Atlantic Game Preview
Tulane Stats & Insights
- The Green Wave head into the matchup after winning 24-22 over the Tulsa Golden Hurricane in their last game on November 11.
- On offense, Tulane ranks 56th in the FBS with 400.0 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 34th in total defense (334.8 yards allowed per contest).
- With 250.6 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks 21st-worst in the FBS, the Green Wave have been forced to rely on their 64th-ranked passing offense (227.6 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- On the defensive side of the ball, Tulane has been a top-25 unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best by giving up just 84.2 per game. The Green Wave rank 51st on offense (172.4 rushing yards per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Green Wave have been a top-25 unit, ranking 25th-best by allowing only 19.6 points per game. They rank 65th on offense (28.2 points per game).
Florida Atlantic Stats & Insights
- In their last game, the Green Wave took down the Tulsa Golden Hurricane 24-22.
- From an offensive standpoint, Florida Atlantic is generating 347.0 total yards per game (95th-ranked). It ranks 91st in the FBS on defense (396.9 total yards surrendered per game).
- The Owls have been struggling against the pass, ranking 25th-worst with 247.1 passing yards given up per game. They have been better on offense, generating 225.6 passing yards per contest (68th-ranked).
- In terms of rushing, Florida Atlantic ranks 106th in the FBS on offense (121.4 rushing yards per game) and 67th on defense (149.8 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Owls rank 77th in the FBS with 25.6 points per game on offense, and they rank 62nd with 25.8 points surrendered per contest on defense.
Tulane Key Players to Watch
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 1,791 yards (199.0 ypg) to lead Tulane, completing 68% of his passes and tossing 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also run for 273 yards (30.3 ypg) on 74 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Makhi Hughes has carried the ball 185 times for a team-high 1,008 yards (100.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Lawrence Keys III’s 599 receiving yards (59.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 33 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Chris Brazzell II has recorded 474 receiving yards (52.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes this year.
- Jha’Quan Jackson has hauled in 24 catches for 421 yards (46.8 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
Florida Atlantic Key Players to Watch
- Daniel Richardson has thrown for 1,706 yards (189.6 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 63.3% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- Larry McCammon III’s team-high 643 rushing yards (71.4 per game) have come on 136 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He’s also added 24 catches for 201 yards (22.3 per game).
- This season Kobe Lewis has racked up 310 yards (34.4 per game) on 69 attempts with two touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 1,042 receiving yards (104.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 93 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Tony Johnson has collected 300 receiving yards (30.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 30 passes this year.
- Je’Quan Burton’s 23 receptions this season have resulted in 269 yards (29.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.