The Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) take on an FCS opponent, the Wofford Terriers (0-2). We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Virginia Tech vs. Wofford
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Stadium: Lane Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a free trial!
The cheapest way to stream Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Wofford Terriers College Football Live –
- Ticket Cost: Tickets as low as $85
Betting Information for Virginia Tech vs. Wofford
Virginia Tech and Wofford Stats
- Wofford has allowed its opponents to score 28.5 points per game, 6.5 more than the 22.0 Virginia Tech is scoring per contest.
- This season Wofford has forced zero turnovers, compared to the five times Virginia Tech has turned the ball over.
- Wofford is averaging 15.0 fewer points per game (0.0) than Virginia Tech is allowing (15.0).
- Wofford has turned the ball over zero times this season, while Virginia Tech has three takeaways.
Virginia Tech Players to Watch
- Grant Wells leads Virginia Tech with 333 passing yards (166.5 ypg) on 37-of-61 passing with two touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 69 rushing yards (34.5 ypg) on 16 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Keshawn King’s team-high 175 rushing yards (87.5 per game) have come on 23 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- Kaleb Smith’s 95 receiving yards (47.5 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered six receptions and one touchdown.
- Stephen Gosnell has hauled in three passes for 54 yards (27.0 yards per game) this year.
- Nick Gallo has hauled in eight catches for 50 yards (25.0 ypg) this season.
Wofford Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Nathan Walker, has carried the ball 24 times for 81 yards (40.5 per game) this year.
- This season Kyle Parsons has rushed for 62 yards (31.0 per game) on 16 carries.
- Landon Parker’s team-high 46 receiving yards (23.0 yards per game) have come on four receptions.
- RJ Khayo has caught four passes for 34 yards (17.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jordan Davis’ three receptions this season have resulted in 34 yards (17.0 ypg).