The Army Black Knights (1-4) take on an FCS opponent, the Colgate Raiders (1-4). We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Army vs. Colgate
- Game Day: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stadium: Michie Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Enjoy the largest selection of live sports content! Get 100+ channels with up to 500 hours of online cloud DVR storage and the option to stream on multiple devices simultaneously.
Betting Information for Army vs. Colgate
Army and Colgate Stats
- Army’s average points scored this season (27.8) and Colgate’s average points allowed (30.6) are within 2.8 points.
- Army has committed four more turnovers this season (8) than Colgate’s defense has forced (4).
- The average points scored by Colgate this season, 17.2, is 15.8 fewer than the 33.0 Army has given up per game.
- Colgate has turned the ball over one time this year, while Army has three takeaways.
Army Players to Watch
- Tyrell Robinson has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 321 yards (64.2 per game), with one touchdown this year. He has also caught seven passes for 135 yards (27.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Tyhier Tyler has racked up 57 carries for 293 yards (58.6 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Isaiah Alston’s 199 receiving yards (39.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Ay’Juan Marshall has reeled in four passes for 141 yards (28.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
Colgate Players to Watch
- Michael Brescia has thrown for 577 yards (115.4 ypg) to lead Colgate, completing 45.8% of his passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 260 yards (52.0 ypg) on 76 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- This season Max Hurleman has racked up 45 carries for 197 yards (39.4 per game), while also catching 11 passes for 123 yards (24.6 per game).
- Garrett Oakey’s 183 receiving yards (36.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 19 receptions.
- Brady Hutchison has put up a 124-yard season so far (24.8 receiving yards per game), hauling in eight passes.