The Duke Blue Devils (0-0) and the Temple Owls (0-0) square off at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium on Friday, September 2, 2022. Keep reading below for all the info you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Duke vs. Temple
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Stadium: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
- Online Live stream: FuboTV (try it free)
Betting Information for Duke vs. Temple
Duke and Temple Stats
- Duke averaged 14.7 fewer points per game last year (22.8) than Temple allowed (37.5).
- Last year Temple forced 14 turnovers, compared to the 21 times Duke turned the ball over.
- The average points scored by Temple last year, 16.3, was 23.5 fewer than the 39.8 Duke conceded.
- Last season Duke forced 14 turnovers, compared to the 21 times Temple turned the ball over.
Duke Players to Watch
- Riley Leonard recorded a passing stat line last year of 381 passing yards with a 59.7% completion rate (37-of-62), one touchdown, one interception, and an average of 31.8 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 47 carries for 173 yards and two touchdowns while averaging 14.4 yards per game.
- Last year, Mataeo Durant churned out 1,233 rushing yards (102.8 yards per game) and nine touchdowns. In the receiving game, he made 27 catches for 252 yards (21.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jordan Moore ran for 221 yards on 44 carries (18.4 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Jake Bobo reeled in 74 catches for 801 yards (66.8 ypg). He also scored one touchdown.
- Jalon Calhoun amassed 718 yards on 56 grabs with three touchdowns. He averaged 59.8 receiving yards per game last year.
Temple Players to Watch
- D’Wan Mathis averaged 122.3 passing yards per outing and completed six touchdowns last season.
- Edward Saydee averaged 27.5 rushing yards per game and accumulated three rushing touchdowns last year.
- Justin Lynch ran for one rushing touchdown on 307 yards a year ago.
- Randle Jones averaged 39.7 yards on 3.3 receptions per game and compiled three receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Jose Barbon caught 38 passes last season on his way to 419 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Amad Anderson Jr. hauled in 24 passes on his way to 283 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.