The No. 21 Ole Miss Rebels (0-0) and Troy Trojans (0-0) will face off on Saturday, September 3, 2022 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Ole Miss vs. Troy
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: SECN
- Stadium: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a free trial!
Betting Information for Ole Miss vs. Troy
Ole Miss and Troy Stats
- Ole Miss averaged 7.6 more points scored last year (33.7) than Troy allowed (26.1).
- Troy forced 12 more turnovers last year (24) than Ole Miss committed (12).
- Troy’s average points scored last year (22.8) and Ole Miss’ average points allowed (24.7) were within 1.9 points.
- Troy committed 21 turnovers last year, and Ole Miss forced 21 turnovers.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Matt Corral put up a passing stat line last year of 3,338 passing yards with a 67.6% completion rate (259-of-383), 20 touchdowns, five interceptions, and an average of 256.8 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 152 carries for 614 yards and 11 touchdowns while averaging 47.2 yards per game.
- Jerrion Ealy went to work last year, rushing for 768 yards on 133 attempts (59.1 yards per game) and scoring five touchdowns. Ealy collected 16.8 receiving yards per game with 32 catches for 218 yards and two touchdowns as well.
- Snoop Conner racked up 657 yards on 132 carries (50.5 ypg), with 13 rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Dontario Drummond collected 75 receptions for 1,023 yards and eight touchdowns. He averaged 78.7 yards per game.
- Braylon Sanders produced last year by catching 24 passes for 549 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 42.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jahcour Pearson’s stat line last year looked like this: a total of 392 yards, 26 catches, and 30.2 yards per game.
Troy Players to Watch
- Gunnar Watson completed 61.4% of his passes to throw for 1,613 yards and eight touchdowns last season.
- Kimani Vidal racked up five rushing touchdowns on 58.4 yards per game last season.
- B.J. Smith ran for four rushing touchdowns on 372 yards a year ago.
- Tez Johnson averaged 61.3 yards on 5.6 receptions per game and racked up four receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Luke Whittemore caught 22 passes last season on his way to 357 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Deshon Stoudemire averaged 26.9 receiving yards per game a season ago.