The Bowling Green Falcons (4-4) have home advantage in a MAC showdown versus the Ball State Cardinals (2-6) at Doyt L. Perry Stadium on Wednesday, November 1, 2023. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
Bowling Green vs. Ball State Game Time and How to Watch
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Stadium: Doyt L. Perry Stadium
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Bowling Green vs. Ball State Stats and Insights
- Bowling Green has been outscored by 22 points this season (2.7 points per game), and opponents of Ball State have outscored them by 103 points (12.9 per game).
- Ball State has allowed an average of 29.0 points per game, 6.7 more than the 22.3 Bowling Green has scored.
- When they meet or exceed what the Cardinals give up this season (29.0 points per game), the Falcons are 3-0.
- Ball State scores 8.9 fewer points per game (16.1) than Bowling Green surrenders (25.0).
- The Falcons’ offense has been driven by Terion Stewart, who has run for 670 yards (83.8 yards per carry) and seven rushing touchdowns.
- Connor Bazelak has played eight games in 2023, and he’s aired it out for 890 passing yards, five touchdowns, six interceptions and a 57.4% completion percentage.
- Taron Keith has rushed for 132 yards (16.5 yards per carry) and one rushing touchdown for the Falcons in 2023.
- Keith has totaled 24 catches (on 36 targets) for 224 yards and one touchdown in addition to the stats he’s produced in the ground attack.
- To go along with 305 passing yards (38.1 yards per game) in eight games, Camden Orth has thrown for three touchdowns, four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 59.2%.
- Orth has scrambled for 133 yards (16.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns in eight games.
- With 4.0 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 45 tackles in eight games, Darren Anders has been a big piece of the Falcons’ defensive unit in 2023.
- With two interceptions to go with 36 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in eight games, Davon Ferguson has been an important contributor to the Falcons’ defense in 2023.
- The Falcons’ defense has been aided by the contributions of Jalen Huskey, who has played eight games and compiled four interceptions to go along with 32 tackles and four passes defended.
- Joseph Sipp Jr., as part of the Falcons’ defense, has registered 1.0 TFL and 53 tackles in eight games.
- Marquez Cooper has run for 584 yards (73.0 per game) and two touchdowns in eight games.
- In the passing game, Cooper has scored zero touchdowns, with 14 catches for 130 yards.
- In eight games, Kiael Kelly has passed for 234 yards (29.3 per game), with zero touchdowns and one interception, and a completion percentage of 51.1%.
- In addition, Kelly has run for 343 yards and two TDs.
- In eight games, Layne Hatcher has thrown for 566 yards (70.8 per game), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.3%.
- In the passing game, Qian Magwood has scored one TD, catching 34 balls for 309 yards (38.6 per game).
- Sidney Houston Jr. has compiled 37 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks in eight games for the Cardinals.
- Cole Pearce has amassed 44 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and three sacks in eight games for the Cardinals.
- In eight games for the Cardinals, Keionte Newson has collected 44 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Jordan Riley-Scott has recorded 3.0 TFL and 32 tackles in eight games for the Cardinals.