Arkansas State vs. Louisiana-Monroe: How to watch NCAA Football online, TV channel, live stream info, game time
How to watch Arkansas State vs. Louisiana-Monroe football game
The Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks are 0-7 against the Arkansas State Red Wolves since November of 2015, but they’ll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Saturday. The Warhawks and Arkansas State will face off in a Sun Belt battle at 7 p.m. ET at Centennial Bank Stadium. Louisiana-Monroe will be strutting in after a win while Arkansas State will be stumbling in from a loss.
Louisiana-Monroe didn’t have too much breathing room in their game with the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns last week, but they still walked away with a 21-17 victory. Louisiana-Monroe’s RB Andrew Henry looked sharp as he rushed for one TD and 127 yards on 11 carries. That touchdown — a 75-yard rush in the first quarter — was one of the highlights of the contest.
Meanwhile, the Red Wolves were close but no cigar last week as they fell 29-26 to the Old Dominion Monarchs. WR Jeff Foreman put forth a good effort for the losing side as he caught four passes for one TD and 115 yards. That receiving effort made it the first game that Foreman has posted more than 100 yards receiving.
The Warhawks are expected to lose this next one by 7. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Louisiana-Monroe’s opponents whenever they hit the road.
Louisiana-Monroe is now 1-2 while the Red Wolves sit at 1-3. A couple stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Louisiana-Monroe enters the matchup having picked the ball off five times, good for 22nd in the nation. But Arkansas State comes into the game boasting the ninth fewest thrown interceptions in the nation at one. We’ll see which of these strengths — offense or defense — will win out.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Centennial Bank Stadium — Jonesboro, Arkansas
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $28.00
The Red Wolves are a solid 7-point favorite against the Warhawks, according to the latest college football odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Red Wolves as a 7.5-point favorite.
Arkansas State have won all of the games they’ve played against Louisiana-Monroe in the last eight years.
- Nov 13, 2021 – Arkansas State 27 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 24
- Dec 05, 2020 – Arkansas State 48 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 15
- Nov 02, 2019 – Arkansas State 48 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 41
- Nov 17, 2018 – Arkansas State 31 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 17
- Nov 25, 2017 – Arkansas State 67 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 50
- Oct 29, 2016 – Arkansas State 51 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 10
- Nov 14, 2015 – Arkansas State 59 vs. Louisiana-Monroe 21