The Georgia State Panthers (0-4) play at the Army Black Knights (1-2) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Michie Stadium.
Look below for more important details, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How To Watch
- Date: Saturday, October 01
- Game Time: 12:00 pm ET
- Venue: Michie Stadium, West Point, NY
- How To Watch: CBSSN
- Online streaming: FuboTV (Try for free.)
|Georgia State Panthers||Army Black Knights|
Betting Information for Army vs. Georgia State
Army and Georgia State Stats
- Army’s average points scored this season (38.3) and Georgia State’s points allowed (38.3) are exactly the same.
- This season Georgia State has forced seven turnovers, compared to the three times Army has turned the ball over.
- Georgia State has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game this season (26.8) as Army has allowed (29.7).
- Georgia State has turned the ball over seven times this year, while Army has two takeaways.
Army Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Tyrell Robinson, has carried the ball 23 times for 249 yards (83.0 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 76 receiving yards (25.3 per game) on four catches with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Riley Tyson has taken 36 carries for 193 yards (64.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ay’Juan Marshall’s 141 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has four receptions with two touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy has caught two passes for 115 yards (38.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger has thrown for 871 yards (217.8 ypg) to lead Georgia State, completing 52.7% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 185 rushing yards (46.3 ypg) on 47 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Tucker Gregg, has carried the ball 63 times for 225 yards (56.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Marcus Carroll has rushed for 190 yards (47.5 per game) on 28 carries.
- Jamari Thrash’s 381 receiving yards (95.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 21 receptions and one touchdown.
- Robert Lewis has reeled in 13 passes for 271 yards (67.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Ja’Cyais Credle’s 11 grabs have netted him 134 yards (33.5 ypg).