The No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) and No. 20 Arkansas Razorbacks (3-1) will meet on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, in a clash of SEC foes. Look below for more important details, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Arkansas vs. Alabama
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Alabama vs. Arkansas
Alabama and Arkansas Stats
- Alabama has averaged 22.3 more points this season (48.3) than Arkansas has allowed (26).
- Alabama has turned the ball over four times this season, while Arkansas has five takeaways.
- Arkansas has put an average of 33.5 points per game on the board this year, 26.2 more than the 7.3 Alabama has surrendered.
- This year Alabama has forced one turnover, compared to the five times Arkansas has turned the ball over.
Alabama Players to Watch
- Bryce Young leads Alabama with 1,029 passing yards (257.3 ypg) on 83-of-121 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 150 rushing yards (37.5 ypg) on 16 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jase McClellan has carried the ball 29 times for a team-high 245 yards (61.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Jahmyr Gibbs has rushed for 172 yards (43 per game) on 25 carries, while also checking in with 187 yards (46.8 per game) on 17 catches and three touchdowns.
- Traeshon Holden’s 214 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 15 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Ja’Corey Brooks’ 10 receptions have netted him 179 yards (44.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- K.J. Jefferson leads Arkansas with 941 passing yards (235.3 ypg) on 67-of-97 passing with eight touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 274 rushing yards (68.5 ypg) on 64 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Raheim Sanders’ team-high 508 rushing yards (127 per game) have come on 83 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on eight catches for 117 yards (29.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Matt Landers’ team-leading 230 receiving yards (57.5 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions.
- Jadon Haselwood has totaled 214 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes this year.
- Warren Thompson’s eight receptions have netted him 122 yards (30.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.