The Las Vegas Raiders will visit the Detroit Lions on Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
The Lions rank eighth in scoring offense (24.9 points per game) and 19th in scoring defense (21.6 points allowed per game) this season. The Raiders’ offense has been bottom-five in total offense this season, posting 284.1 total yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank ninth with 316.4 total yards allowed per contest.
We dig deep into all of the details you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on TV.
How to Watch Lions vs. Raiders
- When: Monday, October 30, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: Watch on ABC/ESPN
Lions vs. Raiders: Head-to-Head
- Detroit has defeated Las Vegas four times in the past five matchups.
- Las Vegas has put up 24 fewer points than Detroit in their past five games.
Lions’ 2023 Schedule
|9/7/2023||at Kansas City||W 21-20||NBC|
|9/28/2023||at Green Bay||W 34-20||Amazon Prime Video|
|10/15/2023||at Tampa Bay||W 20-6||FOX|
|10/22/2023||at Baltimore||L 38-6||FOX|
|11/12/2023||at Los Angeles||–||CBS|
|12/3/2023||at New Orleans||–||FOX|
Lions Stats & Insights
- The Lions have the 10th-ranked defense this year (316.9 yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 377 yards per game.
- Detroit ranks sixth in pass offense (258.6 passing yards per game) and 23rd in pass defense (240.6 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking second-best by surrendering just 76.3 per game. They rank 10th on offense (118.4 rushing yards per game).
- Detroit has the 11th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at +2, forcing nine turnovers (21st in NFL) while turning it over seven times (fifth in NFL).
Lions Key Players
- In addition to his 1,902 passing yards and 68% completion percentage this season, Jared Goff has connected on 11 touchdowns against four interceptions.
- As a runner, David Montgomery has picked up 385 rushing yards with six rushing touchdowns in five games.
- In six games, Amon-Ra St. Brown has turned 69 targets into 51 receptions, 557 yards and three touchdowns for the Lions.
Raiders’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Denver||W 17-16||CBS|
|9/17/2023||at Buffalo||L 38-10||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at Los Angeles||L 24-17||CBS|
|10/9/2023||Green Bay||W 17-13||ABC/ESPN|
|10/15/2023||New England||W 21-17||CBS|
|10/22/2023||at Chicago||L 30-12||FOX|
|12/14/2023||Los Angeles||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/25/2023||at Kansas City||–||CBS|
Raiders Stats & Insights
- The Raiders’ offense has been a bottom-five unit in total offense this season, registering 284.1 total yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank ninth with 316.4 total yards allowed per contest.
- Las Vegas ranks 18th in the NFL with 215.6 passing yards per contest on offense, and it ranks seventh with 187.4 passing yards allowed per contest on defense.
- The Raiders’ running game has been sputtering, ranking worst in the NFL with 68.6 rushing yards per game. They have been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, allowing 129 rushing yards per contest (25th-ranked).
- Regarding turnover margin, Las Vegas is the worst team in the NFL this season. The team’s margin sits at -10, as it has forced five turnovers and committed 15.
Raiders Key Players
- In seven games, Davante Adams has 46 receptions for 528 yards (75.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In six games, Jakobi Meyers has 37 catches for 385 yards (64.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Josh Jacobs has run for 347 yards (49.6 per game) and two touchdowns in seven games.