How to Watch Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 4
One of the best quarterbacks in the league will be featured when Jordan Love and the Green Bay Packers host the Detroit Lions on Thursday, September 28, 2023.
The Lions are totaling 24 points per game offensively this year (12th in NFL), and they are giving up 21 points per game (15th) on the other side of the ball. From an offensive standpoint, the Packers are accumulating 297.7 total yards per game (22nd-ranked). They rank 15th in the NFL defensively (336.3 total yards surrendered per game).
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to watch this game on TV.
Packers vs. Lions
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV: AMZN
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Lions vs. Packers: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Detroit holds a 3-2 record against Green Bay.
- In those games, the Lions have a 2-0 record ATS, while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the total.
- Detroit has outscored Green Bay 108 points to 71 in the past five games.
Lions’ 2023 Schedule
|9/7/2023||at Kansas City||W 21-20||NBC|
|9/28/2023||at Green Bay||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|10/15/2023||at Tampa Bay||–||FOX|
|11/12/2023||at Los Angeles||–||CBS|
|12/3/2023||at New Orleans||–||FOX|
Lions Stats & Insights
- The Lions are putting up 381.3 yards per game on offense this season (eighth in NFL), and they are giving up 297.3 yards per game (11th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Detroit is averaging 269.7 passing yards per game on offense (seventh in the NFL), and ranks 19th on the other side of the ball with 225.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Lions have the 11th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (111.7 per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking fifth-best with just 72 rushing yards allowed per game.
- With two forced turnovers (22nd in NFL) against five turnovers committed (21st in NFL), Detroit’s -3-3 turnover margin ranks 24th in the NFL.
Lions Key Players
- In three games for the Lions, Jared Goff has led the charge with 819 yards (273 yards per game) while posting five touchdowns, two interceptions and a 69.9% completion percentage.
- In three games in 2023, Amon-Ra St. Brown has been targeted 28 times for 21 receptions, 275 yards and one touchdown.
- Josh Reynolds has been an important part of the Lions’ offense in 2023, tallying nine receptions for 146 yards and two touchdowns.
Packers’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Chicago||W 38-20||FOX|
|9/17/2023||at Atlanta||L 25-24||FOX|
|9/24/2023||New Orleans||W 18-17||FOX|
|9/28/2023||Detroit||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|10/9/2023||at Las Vegas||–||ABC/ESPN|
|12/11/2023||at New York||–||ABC|
Packers Stats & Insights
- With 297.7 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Packers rank 22nd in the NFL in 2023. On defense, they rank 15th, giving up 336.3 total yards per contest.
- Green Bay ranks 18th in the NFL with 207.3 passing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 10th with 199.7 passing yards ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Packers are putting up 90.3 rushing yards per game on offense this season (23rd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 136.7 rushing yards per contest (27th-ranked) on defense.
- At +2, Green Bay owns the ninth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with three forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and one turnover committed (first in NFL).
Packers Key Players
- In three games, Love has thrown for 655 yards (218.3 per game), with seven touchdowns and one interception, and a completion percentage of 53.1%.
- In three games, Romeo Doubs has 11 catches for 129 yards (43 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jayden Reed has nine catches for 148 yards (49.3 per game) and two touchdowns in three games.