Las Vegas vs. Tennessee : How to watch NFL online, TV channel, live stream info, game time
How to watch Raiders vs. Titans football game.
The Tennessee Titans look to avoid an 0-3 start against the 0-2 Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. The two teams had rough losses in Week 2 and cannot afford another loss in the competitive AFC. For the Titans, both Taylor Lewan (knee) and Bud Dupree (hip) have been ruled out for Sunday’s game. The Raiders will be without wide receiver Hunter Renfrow (concussion), ruled out on Friday.
Here’s how you can watch, stream or listen to Sunday game.
NFL Gameday information
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) at. Tennessee Titans (0-2)
- Kickoff: Sunday, Sept. 25 at 1:00 p.m. E.T.
- Venue:Nissan Stadium
- TV: FOX
- Over/Under: -109
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
|Las Vegas Raiders||Tennessee Titans|
Listen to live broadcasts, including the Raiders’ pregame show beginning two hours prior to each game, on Raider Nation Radio 920AM, KOMP 92.3 The Rock
Las Vegas and Tennessee Stats
- This year, the Raiders rack up 10 fewer points per game (21) than the Titans surrender (31).
- The Raiders rack up 322 yards per game, 82 fewer yards than the 404 the Titans give up per contest.
- This year, the Raiders have turned the ball over four times, two more than the Titans’ takeaways (2).
- The Titans score 13.5 points per game, 13 fewer than the Raiders allow (26.5).
- The Titans average 111 fewer yards per game (273) than the Raiders allow per contest (384).
- The Titans have turned the ball over four more times (5 total) than the Raiders have forced a turnover (1) this season.
Raiders Impact Players
- Derek Carr has passed for 547 yards (47-for-76), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (273.5 YPG).
- Josh Jacobs has taken 29 attempts for a team-leading 126 rushing yards (63 YPG).
- Davante Adams has 12 catches (on 24 targets) and leads the team with 153 receiving yards (76.5 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Maxx Crosby has one sack to lead the team, and has also added two TFL and 14 tackles.
- Divine Deablo has racked up 22 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Amik Robertson leads the team with one interception and has added four tackles and one pass defended.
Titans Impact Players
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 383 yards while completing 58.5% of his passes, with two touchdowns and two interceptions (191.5 yards per game).
- Derrick Henry has run for a team-leading 107 yards on 34 attempts (53.5 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Treylon Burks has seven catches (11 targets) and paces his team with 102 receiving yards (51 per game).
- Rashad Weaver has collected a team-leading two sacks, while adding two TFL and four tackles.
- Kevin Byard’s 19 tackles make him the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Amani Hooker leads the team with one interception and has added six tackles and two passes defended.
Raiders vs. Titans Stats
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||322 (24)||273 (28)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||384 (22)||404 (24)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||72 (30)||86.5 (25)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||250 (11)||186.5 (26)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (22)||5 (27)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||1 (23)||2 (18)|