How to Watch Miami Dolphins vs. Denver Broncos: Live Stream Free, TV Channel, Start Time
The Miami Dolphins (2-0) match up against the Denver Broncos (0-2) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
How to Watch Dolphins vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
- Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Miami and Denver Stats
- Last year, the Dolphins scored just 2.3 more points per game (23.4) than the Broncos surrendered (21.1).
- Denver averaged just 12.7 fewer yards per game (325.1) than Miami gave up per matchup (337.8) last year.
- The Dolphins had 21 giveaways last year, while the Broncos had 23 takeaways.
- The Broncos scored 6.6 fewer points per game (16.9) than the Dolphins allowed (23.5) last season.
- Denver collected just 12.7 fewer yards per game (325.1) than Miami allowed per matchup (337.8) last season.
- The Broncos turned the ball over 10 more times (24 total) than the Dolphins forced turnovers (14) last year.
Dolphins Impact Players
- Tua Tagovailoa threw for 3,548 yards (272.9 per game), completing 64.8% of his throws, with 25 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 13 games last year.
- In 16 games, Raheem Mostert rushed for 891 yards (55.7 per game) and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Mostert scored two touchdowns, with 31 catches for 202 yards.
- On defense last year, Christian Wilkins helped lead the charge with 98 tackles, 16 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games.
- Jerome Baker compiled 100 tackles, six TFL, and four sacks in 17 games.
Dolphins Injuries: RB Salvon Ahmed: Doubtful (Groin), WR Tyreek Hill: Limited Participation In Practice (Ankle), WR Jaylen Waddle: Out (Concussion), OT Terron Armstead: Questionable (Back), DB Elijah Campbell: Questionable (Knee), LB Jaelan Phillips: Questionable (Back), DT Raekwon Davis: Questionable (Wrist), LB Andrew Van Ginkel: Limited Participation In Practice (Ankle), TE Tyler Kroft: Questionable (Back), TE Julian Hill: Questionable (Ankle)
Broncos Impact Players
- To go along with his 3,524 passing yards and 60.5% completion percentage last year, Russell Wilson tallied 16 touchdowns against 11 interceptions.
- In addition to the numbers he generated through the air, Wilson chipped in 277 rushing yards and three touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton was targeted 109 times leading to 64 catches, 829 yards and two touchdowns in 15 games.
- Last season Alex Singleton compiled 152 tackles and six TFL in 16 games.
- With two interceptions to go with 128 tackles, seven TFL, 2.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 13 games, Josey Jewell was a key contributor on defense last season.
Broncos Injuries: OT Garett Bolles: Limited Participation In Practice (Ankle), S Justin Simmons: Out (Hip), OLB Frank Clark: Out (Hip), DL Mike Purcell: Questionable (Ankle)
Dolphins vs. Broncos Stats
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.4 (11)||16.9 (32)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.5 (24)||21.1 (14)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.4 (2)||5.5 (21)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.6 (13)||5.3 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||21 (8)||24 (26)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||14 (30)||23 (14)|