We’ve got you covered on how to follow along as the Jacksonville Jaguars play the Indianapolis Colts in Week 2 at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL.
TV broadcast and streaming information for Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, September 10 at 1:00 p.m. ET (Week 1).
- The Jaguars host the Colts in Week 2 in the team’s regular season home opener. Jacksonville is 11-10 all-time against Indianapolis in home contests and has hosted the Colts for their home debut four times. The Jaguars have defeated the Colts seven consecutive times in home games, including a 26-11 victory in their most recent regular season contest at TIAA Bank Field.
- In his lone head coaching matchup with the Colts on Sept. 23, 2018, Pederson secured a 20-16 victory. In Pederson’s five seasons serving as the head coach with the Eagles (2016-20), Colts Head Coach Frank Reich served as the team’s offensive coordinator for two seasons (2016-17).
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
Watch Indianapolis vs. Jacksonville
- Date: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Kickoff: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: TIAA Bank Field (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Network: CBS
- Broadcast Crew: Kenny Albert (Play-by-Play), Jonathan Vilma (Color Analyst), Shannon Spake (Sideline Reporter).
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Game: Watch in the UK
- FUBO TV is the ultimate way for Indianapolis vs. Jacksonville fans around the world to watch live games every week. Click here to get started.
Colts vs. Jaguars Gameday: Watch International
UK RADIO: Fans in the UK can listen to the game on talkSPORT.
NFL Game Pass International: Fans in the UK can watch 2023 regular season games live and NFL Game Pass.
Indianapolis & Jacksonville fans in the rest of Europe can watch every 2023 regular season game live on NFL Game Pass.
HOW TO LISTEN
Local Radio coverage: Games can be heard in Indianapolis on 93.5 / 107.5 The Fan and 97.1 HANK FM.
- Play-by-Play: Matt Taylor
- Color Analyst: Rick Venturi
- Sideline: Larra Overton
Radio streaming information:
- On Your Phone: Fans in the Colts home market can listen to the local broadcast on the Colts App and Colts.com.
- Outside Of Indianapolis: Fans everywhere can listen to the local broadcast of the game on Colts.com (Desktop Only).
Colts Gameday radio coverage begins three hours before kickoff
- 10 a.m. – Noon: Colts Pre-Game Huddle on 93.5 / 107.5 The Fan
- Noon – 1 p.m.: Countdown to Kickoff on all affiliate stations
- 1 p.m.: Jaguars at Colts
- End of game – 6 p.m.: Fifth Quarter Huddle on all affiliate stations
- 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.: Fifth Quarter Huddle on 93.5 / 107.5 The Fan
Can’t Stream The Radio Broadcast?
If you are within the 100 mile radius of Indianapolis and can’t stream the radio broadcast it could be your Wi-Fi network or cellular provider. Check your IP address at whatismyip.com. If that shows you as outside of the radius you won’t be able to stream the radio broadcast on mobile.