How to watch Browns vs. Ravens football game
The Browns own the 12th-ranked offense this season (24.3 points per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking best with only 10.7 points allowed per game. In terms of total yards, the Ravens rank 12th in the NFL (348 total yards per game) and 11th defensively (292.3 total yards allowed per contest).
Below in this story, we provide all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Browns vs. Ravens
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: Watch on CBS
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Browns vs. Ravens: Head-to-Head
- Against Cleveland, Baltimore has tallied three wins over the past five matchups.
- The Browns’ record ATS is 2-0 in the last five times they have played the Ravens while the scoring hasn’t managed to go over the point total.
- Cleveland has scored 112 points in the last five matchups while only allowing 108 to Baltimore
Browns’ 2023 Schedule
|9/18/2023||at Pittsburgh||L 26-22||ABC|
|12/3/2023||at Los Angeles||–||FOX|
|12/28/2023||New York||–||Amazon Prime Video|
Browns Stats & Insights
- On defense, the Browns have been a top-five unit, ranking best by giving up just 163.7 yards per game. They rank 10th on offense (366.3 yards per game).
- Cleveland ranks 21st in passing yards this season (205.7 per game), but has been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 111.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Browns have been surging on both offense and defense in the running game, ranking fourth-best in rushing offense (160.7 rushing yards per game) and second-best in rushing defense (52 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Cleveland has forced two total turnovers (23rd in NFL) this season and have turned it over seven times (29th in NFL) to register a turnover margin of -5, the fourth-worst in the NFL.
Browns Key Players
- In three games for the Browns, Deshaun Watson has led the charge with 678 yards (226 yards per game) while compiling four touchdowns, two interceptions and a 63.7% completion percentage.
- Jerome Ford has collected 160 rushing yards (3.9 yards per carry) and one touchdown in three games for the Browns.
- In three games, Amari Cooper has turned 25 targets into 17 receptions, 243 yards and one touchdown for the Browns.
Ravens’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||at Cincinnati||W 27-24||CBS|
|10/15/2023||at Tennessee||–||NFL Network|
|11/16/2023||Cincinnati||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|11/26/2023||at Los Angeles||–||NBC|
|12/25/2023||at San Francisco||–||ABC|
Ravens Stats & Insights
- From an offensive standpoint, the Ravens are putting up 348 total yards per contest (12th-ranked). They rank 11th in the NFL on defense (292.3 total yards surrendered per game).
- With 190 passing yards per game on offense, Baltimore ranks 24th in the NFL. On defense, it ranks 11th, allowing 200 passing yards per game.
- The Ravens’ rushing attack has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 158 rushing yards per contest. In terms of defense, they are allowing 92.3 rushing yards per game, which ranks eighth.
- At -2, Baltimore sports the 20th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with two forced turnovers (23rd in NFL) and four turnovers committed (15th in NFL).
Ravens Key Players
- In three games, Jackson has passed for 608 yards (202.7 per game), with two touchdowns and one interception, and a completion percentage of 73.3%.
- Gus Edwards has rushed for 145 yards (48.3 per game) and one touchdown in three games.
- In the passing game, Zay Flowers has scored zero TDs, catching 21 balls for 188 yards (62.7 per game).