How to Watch Texas A&M Aggies vs. Sam Houston Bearkats: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time
How to Watch Texas A&M vs. Sam Houston
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: SECN
- Stadium: Kyle Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a free trial!
How to watch College Football this season
fuboTV has complete NCAA college football coverage (CBS, FOX, ESPN) as well as ACC Network, Big 10 Network, ESPNU, Pac12, and more.
Betting Information for Texas A&M vs. Sam Houston
Texas A&M and Sam Houston Stats
- Texas A&M scored 29.3 points per game last season, 7.9 more than Sam Houston gave up.
- Last season Sam Houston forced zero turnovers, compared to the 16 times Texas A&M turned the ball over.
- Sam Houston averaged 25.1 more points last year (41.0) than Texas A&M allowed (15.9).
- Texas A&M forced 12 more turnovers last year (15) than Sam Houston committed (3).
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Zach Calzada’s previous season stat line featured 2,185 passing yards (182.1 yards per game) while going 184-for-327 (56.3% completion percentage) with 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Isaiah Spiller went to work last year, rushing for 1,011 yards on 179 attempts (84.3 yards per game) and scoring six touchdowns. Spiller collected 15.8 receiving yards per game with 25 catches for 189 yards and one touchdown as well.
- Last season, Devon Achane put up 910 yards on 130 carries (75.8 ypg), with nine rushing touchdowns. Achane also made his name known on the passing side of the game with 24 receptions for 261 yards (21.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- In the previous season, Jalen Wydermyer grabbed 40 passes for 515 yards (42.9 yards per game). He also found the end zone for four touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith amassed 509 yards on 47 grabs with six touchdowns. He averaged 42.4 receiving yards per game last year.
Sam Houston Players to Watch
- Eric Schmid completed 58.6% of his passes to throw for 2,805 yards and 29 touchdowns last season. Schmid also helped with his legs, collecting six touchdowns on 28.6 yards per game.
- Ramon Jefferson racked up 13 rushing touchdowns on 96.8 yards per game last season.
- Noah Smith rushed for 572 yards and six touchdowns last season. He also averaged 18.9 receiving yards per game.
- Ife Adeyi averaged 62.3 yards on 4.5 receptions per game and racked up 10 receiving touchdowns in 2021.
- Cody Chrest caught 54 passes last season on his way to 686 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- Jequez Ezzard averaged 50.3 receiving yards per game a season ago.