How to Watch the Ball State vs. Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 2
The Kentucky Wildcats (0-0) square off against the Ball State Cardinals (0-0) at Kroger Field on Saturday, September 2, 2023.
Kentucky struggled on offense last season, ranking 19th-worst in the FBS (324.7 yards per game). However, it ranked 12th-best on defense, surrendering just 311.4 yards per game. Ball State averaged 386.1 yards per game on offense last year (68th in the FBS), and it allowed 398 yards per game (82nd) on defense.
Find out how to watch this game on SEC Network in the article below.
Watch college football all season long on Fubo and ESPN+!
Ball State vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lexington, Kentucky
- Venue: Kroger Field
Live Stream: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
Ball State vs. Kentucky Key Statistics (2022)
|386.1 (82nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.7 (105th)|
|398 (62nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.4 (10th)|
|159.8 (59th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||116.2 (108th)|
|226.3 (72nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||208.5 (95th)|
|21 (98th)||Turnovers (Rank)||19 (74th)|
|15 (96th)||Takeaways (Rank)||16 (84th)|
Ball State Stats Leaders (2022)
- John Paddock threw for an average of 224.4 passing yards per outing and tossed 18 touchdowns last season.
- Carson Steele racked up 14 rushing touchdowns on 132.6 yards per game last season.
- Vaughn Pemberton ran for 133 yards a year ago.
- Jayshon Jackson averaged 69.1 receiving yards and grabbed three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Brady Hunt collected five touchdowns and had 498 receiving yards (41.5 ypg) in 2022.
- Yo’Heinz Tyler worked his way to one receiving touchdown and 420 receiving yards (35 ypg) last season.
Kentucky Stats Leaders (2022)
- Last season Will Levis produced 2,406 passing yards (185.1 per game), a 65.4% completion percentage, 19 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions.
- Christopher Rodriguez Jr. churned out 904 rushing yards (69.5 per game) and six touchdowns last season.
- Jutahn McClain put up 278 yards on 59 carries (21.4 yards per game) last year.
- In the previous year, Barion Brown grabbed 50 passes (on 81 targets) for 628 yards (48.3 per game). He also found the end zone four times.
- Dane Key amassed 519 yards on 37 grabs with six touchdowns. He was targeted 52 times, and averaged 39.9 receiving yards per game.
- Tayvion Robinson grabbed 40 passes for 497 yards and three touchdowns, putting up 38.2 yards per game last year.