It’s game day!
The Arizona Wildcats wrap up nonconference play when they host the Texas Tech Red Raiders at Arizona Stadium. It could be a long night considering both teams’ propensity for scoring (and not defending).
Arizona is 4-26-2 all-time against Tech, though the last meeting was in 1989.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the Wildcats’ last game before Pac-12 play:
Arizona-Texas Tech game time, details:
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. MST
Location: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Arizona
Line: Arizona +2
Arizona-Texas Tech will be televised on ESPN.
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0) and Arizona Wildcats (1-1) tangle in Tucson Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET.
The faces are different, but the offensive results remain the same for the Red Raiders. They have piled up 83 points with just 13 points allowed in two wins and covers against FCS Montana State and barely-FBC UTEP while hitting the ‘under’ twice.
For Arizona, they lost in Week 0 in Hawaii, 45-38, and had two weeks to rebound. That they did, pasting FCS Northern Arizona by a 65-41 score. The Wildcats have failed to cover either outing while the over is 2-0.
- Texas Tech vs. Arizona score predictions. What to watch for in the Arizona-Texas Tech game. Don’t underestimate the importance of the Arizona-Texas Tech game
- Former Wildcat standout Lance Briggs nominated for 2020 NFL Hall of Fame
- Texas Tech expert previews Arizona game and makes a score prediction
- 7 Arizona Wildcats to watch vs. Texas Tech. What Arizona players are saying about Texas Tech, defensive struggles. Arizona’s defense out to prove itself vs. Texas Tech, potentially save Marcel Yates’ job. Arizona vs Texas Tech live.
- New roles on field, at home have transformed Nathan Tilford. Arizona still sorting things out at punter, other positions. How Arizona football’s commits fared in Week 3. Arizona listed as home underdog vs. Texas Tech in projected high-scoring game. Arizona freshman WR Boobie Curry is ‘nicked up’, has yet to play in 2019.
- Arizona vs Texas Tech: First look at the Red Raiders. Kevin Sumlin discusses Texas Tech, receivers and that really bad 2nd half vs. NAU at his weekly press conference